clawhammer

How much Arma have you played?

Steam says that i played 5k hours arma 3 until now. Game is still rocking like hell :yay:. What about you? What do you do most of the time in arma? Iam making missions most of the time or playing with my clan mates.

Thanks BI for this great game :)

Yeah I have like 1700 but probably a good 1000 of those were on minimized Steam tray left out overnight.

462 hours, probably half of that spent in the editor..

Uninstalled right now since i cant play it with satisfying fps anymore

A3: 56 hrs, all AI/performance testing, in the editor. I wouldn't have done that many, well any really, if it weren't for that.

The rest of the Arma series.. too many hours to count, tens of thousands I would think.

Edited by ChrisB

Potentially thousands of hours of OFP+ArmA. In total it's 2,000h clocked in on Steam, give or take. I used to play with mostly retail copies.

Currently around 2600, i hate to think how much time in 4yrs off Arma2... Regret nearly all of it, such a waste of precious time! mostly in the editor trying to get the (elusive) sweet spot :) - Alive has most of that covered for me now, I love how much it does and only see one mission.sqm file in folder!

Just broke the 700 hour mark as of last night (703).

Just broke the 2000 hour mark as of last night (2003).

ArmA 3 : 6,300 hours    ArmA 2 OA : 3,300 hours    AKA 400 days of running ArmA :X...

https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561197961135345/?cc=us Scroll down to game list and sort by time lol. I have a bit of an obsession with flying, also mission editing! It's one of many problems I don't try to fix. ;D

I have no idea how many hours as i started playing Arma(OFP) with the OFP Demo 15 years ago  B)

• Like 4

I have 3,147 hours in A3 since mid-May 2014, usually averaging about 75-85 hours in 2 weeks or so. 

• Like 1

1856 hours of hardcore no-respawn coop only (and some SP).

• Like 2

Technically you should play 8-9 hours a day or more to achieve that, every day since the release.

I suppose a lot of that is explained by people leaving the game running at night. Otherwise these amounts do not compute with the Alpha release date.

Arma 3 - 99 hours. Former games . . . can't tell they are all non steam. but I know definitely too much time spent in playing former titles. when I discovered OFP back in 2001 there were only a few other games I played.

• Like 1

Arma 3- 2428 hours. All singleplayer except for maybe 10 or 20 hours of co-op. Bought Arma3 for 24.99 Euro- Now that is value for money. :D

• Like 1

How much Arma have you played?

Not enough yet.

• Like 4

I bought Arma in fall 2014, and have over 1550 hours arma, most of which is MilSim as i play that atleast 2 hours on weekdays and 5+ hours in weekends. Some of the time i also spent in the editor making missions for the MilSim group. And ofc just the campaigns+scenarios+showcases, and some public co-op sessions

• Like 1

1017 hours, but 99,9% of that is Buldozer.

• Like 1

25 hours away from a solid 3000 hours, 

I have about 1000 flying hours,

500 hours in the editor,

200 hours testing scripts & mods

and the rest most in Units

• Like 1

Around 1,040 hours :) I'm having an addiction problem which causes me to slowly drift away from reality as my grades gradually skip down the sunset while I'm playing Arma 3 :D

Most of my hours in the editor bashing my keyboard while I furiously attempt to find out that typo which makes my uniform invisible!

Some are in Singleplayer missions

0.00001 of them are in multiplayer missions

Sure a great game which il never get tired from!

• Like 1