kimi_uy

Helmet Mounted Displays MOD

Both day and night. I've been flying virtual fixed-wing for about ten years so seeing the "W" helps keep my mind focused on that to fly lower and faster, so yes I do :D

I've already talked with Koffein about integrating my HMDs to AGM, so it will be fixed soon.

About the flares, well yeah, that can be a possibility. No promises though

<3 you. No homo ;D

And yay HMDS target designation! Any plans to use this to slave a laser marker to the ground?

Just to clarify because I ran over the reference guide, the altitude for BLUFOR (AGL) is in feet correct? If it's in meters then there's a 3m difference between the information box and the HUD reading. I mean its not going to affect flying to a degree but just wanted to make sure it was supposed to show that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/moh95cfhrqa97tq/arma3%202014-08-23%2003-25-43-18.jpg?dl=0

Everything is in métric, later in i'll release a hardcore versión with náutical units (knots, feet) , no vanilla huds, no radar.

That +2m error is notes in the rearme file and the first post of this thread. It's a vanilla issue, even the vanilla hmds (even in arma2!!) hace that problemas :(

Okay no big deal. Hey are you going to do a HUD mod for the CV-22B for the USAF Mod?

Okay no big deal. Hey are you going to do a HUD mod for the CV-22B for the USAF Mod?

Maybe, I'm working with some other cool stuff for the USAF addon ;)

I'm sure by now you've caught wind of the Orca HUD update. It's quite nifty tech and it would seem from my initial messing around that the "holographic" reticule is parallax free :)

Sadly it doesn't work with your mod anymore. Might want to disable it for the Orca for now.

I'm sure by now you've caught wind of the Orca HUD update. It's quite nifty tech and it would seem from my initial messing around that the "holographic" reticule is parallax free :)

Sadly it doesn't work with your mod anymore. Might want to disable it for the Orca for now.

holy shmokes!!! wasn't aware of that, gonna check it out ASAP!!!

Thanks for the heads up!!!!!!!

No problem~ oukej also mentioned on the tracker that the intent is this sort of thing would be pushed to the other aircraft as well, though no specific details of that were mentioned. Thought you'd like to know!

Thanks again dude, this thing is awesome.

I'm already pushing it fwd, and i know lots of amazing uses for this...:yay:

Quite awesome! :) Sure does help out a lot for scanning for targets when picking up and dropping troops off!

Hum, can it be that your serverkey dont work?

That is correct, the keys ain't working. I have spent lots of hour trying to get that issue solved with no luck.

So again, if someone can share an insight as to why the keys aint working, feel free to send me PM.

---------- Post added at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:20 ----------

BTW, here's another sneak peak:

It very much WIP, I'm just waiting for BIS to fix their "stuff".

That collective ladder is looking mighty delicious! :) I take the identical crosshairs for POV and gun are WIP?

That collective ladder is looking mighty delicious! :) I take the identical crosshairs for POV and gun are WIP?

it is not a collective ladder, the moving arrow is a vertical spped indicator (100x feet per min) and the green bar is altitude AGL in feet (ranging from 0 to 200 ft).

The crosshairs are a WIP indeed, but they are very much the same IRL apache.

it is not a collective ladder, the moving arrow is a vertical spped indicator (100x feet per min) and the green bar is altitude AGL in feet (ranging from 0 to 200 ft).

The crosshairs are a WIP indeed, but they are very much the same IRL apache.

Oh cool :) I've learned something new today!

That is correct, the keys ain't working. I have spent lots of hour trying to get that issue solved with no luck.

So again, if someone can share an insight as to why the keys aint working, feel free to send me PM.

Why not ask another modder that signed his mod? They changed the key sign options in the last big update, now i dont have a clue how to make them ;)

This was for the PVS-18 mod but since it features your HUD mod:

Hey guys, if you like this mod I invite you to go to this link: http://makearmanotwar.com/entry/DY0EYk5Nqg#.VBHxUvl5Pp6

And vote for my Helmet Mounted Displays MOD entry for Make Arma Not War.

All the stuff in there will eventually be released for the public so any support will be greatly appreciated! :yay:

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 17:06 ---------- Previous post was at 17:05 ----------

This was for the PVS-18 mod but since it features your HUD mod:

Nice NOE flight!

thanks very much for the great mod. just voted for it at make arma not war. Is it maybe possible to change the color of the HUD at a keystroke. Because in some weather and some times of the day it does get hard to see the green of the HUD. Just a thought !?!?