kimi_uy

Helmet Mounted Displays MOD

Of course! Once I'm done I'll forward it to Firewill.

• Like 3

Hey Kimi... how I have missed this mod I have no idea, but this looks amazing! I was planning to learn the ways of HUD design, but now it seems you've saved me several years of work haha :)

I noticed in an older post that there is a TTG indicator, showing how much time left to get to waypoint. Is this now removed, or is this vehicle-dependent?

Cheers

On 13/8/2017 at 7:21 AM, reggaeman007jah said:

Hey Kimi... how I have missed this mod I have no idea, but this looks amazing! I was planning to learn the ways of HUD design, but now it seems you've saved me several years of work haha :)

I noticed in an older post that there is a TTG indicator, showing how much time left to get to waypoint. Is this now removed, or is this vehicle-dependent?

Cheers

I'm glad you like it.

the TTG shows up only when there's an active waypoint.

• Like 1

On 04/03/2017 at 6:11 PM, kimi_uy said:

Hey Cheitan,

You have my permission, but only under one condition: i wanna see your gameplay! Do u guys have a youtube channel?

Cheers!

I'm back here ! Our server is now public since two weeks. In fact, we don't have many new players actually, but we are confident in our capacity to bring new players around us. About the YouTube channel, one of our admin is streaming some of the missions on YouTube, his name is @Arwyn, and here is the channel : ArwynFr on YouTube

Unfortunately, there are nothing in these videos showing your work used by our members. Arwyn is nearly as good as me with choppers. Which means he is currently searching where is the steering wheel...

Anyway, further gameplay will be shared through this media, and maybe one day we will be sufficiently numerous to use a bit more helicopters and other vehicles.

• Like 1

Anyone having problems using Kimi's HUD after the RHS update?  It seems off. 

18 hours ago, MANTIA said:

Anyone having problems using Kimi's HUD after the RHS update?  It seems off. 

I'll check either tonight or tommorrow.

• Like 1

Kimi your latest version is broken by the RHS/MELB Update.  But we don't know, either your weapon reticle is off or the updated MELB shoots high.  Not sure.  Either way, your HUD is required for my pilots!

Six

• Like 1

On 12/10/2017 at 11:10 PM, Stalker01 said:

Kimi your latest version is broken by the RHS/MELB Update.  But we don't know, either your weapon reticle is off or the updated MELB shoots high.  Not sure.  Either way, your HUD is required for my pilots!

Six

I'm fixing this as I type this message ;).

• Like 4

Both Vanilla HMDs and RHS HMDs mods have been updated on steam workshop!

IMPORTANT: METRIC AND IMPERIAL VARIANTS OF THE MOD ARE NOW MERGED INTO A SINGLE MOD.

YOU CAN SWAP BETWEEN THE TWO SYSTEMS WITH THE SCROLL ACTION MENU.

I WILL UPDATE THE STANDALONE MELB HMD MOD LATER TONGIHT.

• Like 2

excuse me...Now RHS file are inside hmcs mod...so Am I wrong or hmds rhs is no more needed?

p.s. I discovered user action 21 and 22 to change hud full/declutter :))

10 minutes ago, ab_luca said:

excuse me...Now RHS file are inside hmcs mod...so Am I wrong or hmds rhs is no more needed?

p.s. I discovered user action 21 and 22 to change hud full/declutter :))

oh, forgot to remove that. Fixing now thanks!

57 minutes ago, kimi_uy said:

oh, forgot to remove that. Fixing now thanks!

now on both mods there is only hmds rhs !!

4 hours ago, ab_luca said:

now on both mods there is only hmds rhs !!

Thanks for reporting, it appeard that the addon publisher was having a mind fart and uploaded the wrong stuff. It should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hey Kimi! No Armaholic or dropbox links for the update? I refrain from using steam whenever a mod has optional files and such...

Is TeTeT going to include your HMD files on the next SUperHornet and SU-35 update?

Saludos!

19 minutes ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Is TeTeT going to include your HMD files on the next SUperHornet and SU-35 update?

Nope, I came here across by accident and haven't seen such a request. If you want to distribute the HMD with the planes, please get in touch and we take it from there then.

1 hour ago, TeTeT said:

Nope, I came here across by accident and haven't seen such a request. If you want to distribute the HMD with the planes, please get in touch and we take it from there then.

Good news... I recall seing a screenshot by Saul of some experimentations with HMD on the SH, but maybe that got lost when he and John transfered the development of the planes to your team, TeTeT, but I wasn´t sure if it was a partnership with Kimi or Saul´s own fiddlings with the engine... anyways, a HMD support for both planes is a long waited wish, hope you guys can make it happen!

Cheers =)

13 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Hey Kimi! No Armaholic or dropbox links for the update? I refrain from using steam whenever a mod has optional files and such...

Saludos!

As TeTeT said, I have not done any work for the FA-18E. The only time I tried to do a HMCS for it I was somewhat discouraged to do so, like two years ago maybe.

Anyway, I won't be doing anything for the FA18, period.

It took me months to release this update and as soon as I post it i get requests for other stuff. --------> THAT'S A BIG FAT NOPE FOR ME <---------

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Oh... that´s a bummer, but you have your reasons (I didn´t know or recalled there was this shenanigans... or else I wouldn´t ask) Thanks for the direct link, thou =)

Saludos!

Hi KIMI

Thanks for your very helpfull mod. But since the last update one day ago (V4.0), I keep getting this message : "Vehicule class Comanche_Desert_CAS no longer exists". So I can't anymore find nor use the Desert Comanche CAS version. Where am I wrong?

4 hours ago, Finch50 said:

Hi KIMI

Thanks for your very helpfull mod. But since the last update one day ago (V4.0), I keep getting this message : "Vehicule class Comanche_Desert_CAS no longer exists". So I can't anymore find nor use the Desert Comanche CAS version. Where am I wrong?

Dammit, i forgot to mention that. Since the jets dlc and the introduction of dynamic loadouts having a different class for just another loadout was useless, thus I deleted the comanche CAS variant.

I also tried to make this mod more aligned to its purpose of being just an hmd mod and not a mini overhaul of the whole game.

• Like 1

kimi, excuse me to saying so, but by deleting the Comanche Desert CAS, you messed up many of my scenarios, making them unusable!

You should pay attention to the backward  compatibility of your updates.

Well, no hard feelings, keep up the good work.