.kju

Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - community patches (Arma version only)

@.kju

I think there isn't Japanese version for IF. Only English version available in Steam or Gamersgate for now.

I extracted "lib_builidngsrw.pbo" and found this;

Îñòàâëÿåì.txt

All of these characters will corruption in Japanese OS. lol :)

So patch program will regard as corruption or uncorrect pbo file.

Thanks! Will try to remove them / handle it differently in the next patch.

Thank you for working on it, too.

It's a great release for A2 and A3. I'm looking forward to next patch.

see first post

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

I have a issue with FAW artillery module on editor "no incoming sound" And i do not hear when the mortars shells fall, you can fix it?.

Edited by LDU30

Thanks for the hard work put into the conversion and patches. Iron Front really improved on A2 in various ways and it is great to have this available in CO as well so as to be able to use additional terrains.

Regards,

Sander

see first post

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

Thanks for the patch, I'm very happy with the solution and quickly bugs correction.:yay:

I've purchased Iron Front and it's DLC from Steam, and I can play it nicely in A3 with the previous patch version. However, I cannot download the latest update IronFront_Arma_CommunityPatch_1.07-1.08.exe (7.69 MB) and IronFront_DLC_Arma_CommunityPatch_1.02-1.03.exe (475.44 KB) normally from the link you provided in this thread. The hosting sites behave like a scam site demanding us to provide credit card information before the download. It's so annoying.

Please advice what should I do next and where I can get the latest patch download normally like other patch versions? Iron Front has such a great gaming quality should consider providing update service without puzzles and tricks.

Again, I highly recommend this great product to every Arma or WWII game lovers, but please make the update patch download smooth to users. Great thanks!!

@ charlie1109

Try to use an ad blocker while visiting those sites. As alternative use Play withSIX to patch it.

Anyone else is free to mirror the downloads, but so far no one did unfortunately.

There will be an all-in-one patch in the coming weeks, along with the next update.

Gunter,

Yeh! So good to find helps from you. Not only I have downloaded all the latest patches, definitely I will get some nice add-on and missions from Mission Repository this weekend. Thank you again for such a quick support. :bounce3:

Your welcome,

any questions, concerns, or problems, send me a pm, or ask on the comment box on the MR front page.