On 4/16/2017 at 4:29 AM, computer said:

@zeealex Great Job.
She looks like a meanie. I already love her!

Would it be possible to have Natalia in ArmA 3? :D

Who is she?

Oh noes!  Does this mean the beautiful Barretts are gone too?  D:

• Like 1

The barrett is safe, thankfully that thing was on an external disk. 

Vasquez isn't gone, there's a PBO of the male heads on my mediafire, I had it for internal testing, but I won't be able to modify those models any longer. 

I may dump that test version here, but it isn't as featured as i would've wanted it to be. 

• Like 6

Unfortunate to hear about the drive crash. New body looks better. Hope to see some CUP/RHS uniforms  eventually once it's done.

aaaaand she's in!

20170515001348_1_by_zeealex-db98u9m.jpg

+50 shades is fixed
20170515000504_1_by_zeealex-db98y0p.jpg

• Like 25

Sterling work as always, Zee. She looks lovely with a bit of sunshine on her, and still blemished in the more direct light.

Give the girl a screenie with the battlefield dildo on an overcast day for a treat sometime. I'm betting she has an evil streak in her eyes on that one :)

• Like 1

How have I only just come across this :don16:

Amazing work as always @zeealex, will definitley have these installed once I rebuild my PC. The new model is stunning, but it's a shame to hear about your Disk crash. It's always a bloody pain

• Like 1

She preedy', I want her number.

Top work as ever!

• Like 1

looking great, despite hdd crash and all  ^^ excited for the update!

• Like 1

did some further testing today after resolving a couple of minor issues and I noticed one thing straight off the bat; the head's colour tone isn't jaundiced like V2's heads were, and it now pretty much matches the vanilla A3 heads.
arma3_x64_2017_05_20_09_25_06_51_by_zeea

couple more dev shots without a helmet:

arma3_x64_2017_05_20_09_38_34_07_by_zeea

arma3_x64_2017_05_20_09_42_26_92_by_zeea

• Like 23

Hey all!

It's a little off topic, but as you know Manchester came under a terrorist attack yesterday evening, in case you don't know, Manchester is a 45 minute drive away from my old home city and friends of friends were attending the concert, no one I knew personally, but still, it hitting so close to home hasn't been great. 
so in the unlikely event that you've been pondering giving me donations for my work, please place your money here instead:
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/westandtogethermanchester

They need it more than I do, and all Patreon proceeds for this month will be going into the fund. 

Thanks!

Zee

• Like 16

Hey all!

I got a new resource for decent-ish face references, should i decide to use all references as unique heads you will be looking at the prospect of FEMAL3 V3 containing 46 unique female faces. 

so yeah, I might be a while. 

• Like 5

On 5/23/2017 at 10:08 PM, zeealex said:

Hey all!

It's a little off topic, but as you know Manchester came under a terrorist attack yesterday evening, in case you don't know, Manchester is a 45 minute drive away from my old home city and friends of friends were attending the concert, no one I knew personally, but still, it hitting so close to home hasn't been great. 
so in the unlikely event that you've been pondering giving me donations for my work, please place your money here instead:
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/westandtogethermanchester

They need it more than I do, and all Patreon proceeds for this month will be going into the fund. 

Thanks!

Zee

You're a good man Zee! not that anybody doubts that

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, rocket man said:

You're a good man Zee! not that anybody doubts that

You mean Woman :f:

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

You mean Woman :f:

well this is embarrassing

• Like 8

7 hours ago, zeealex said:

Hey all!

I got a new resource for decent-ish face references, should i decide to use all references as unique heads you will be looking at the prospect of FEMAL3 V3 containing 46 unique female faces. 

so yeah, I might be a while. 

Take your time and enjoy yourself Zee! You rock! We can wait and use V2 in the meantime.

thanks all!

@rocket man; it's an easy mistake to make dude ;)

as for the faces, they won't all be white americans, the majority of the 46 faces are actually from everywhere BUT America, ranging from Greece and Sweden to Tajikistan and Russia and everywhere in between! their respective country will be reflected in their names

• Like 9

so with V3 being actively worked on, I'm thinking of releasing V2 open source. 

thoughts?

• Like 7