I don't understand your request :

Objects can be moved, loaded and unloaded, on water and underwater.

hello! I tried to move the suitcase because it was very deep under the water, did not work, and get into the boat turned out!

^ my guess is that the suitcase classname is not in the array of moveable objects

The suitcase is a movable object ;)

I tried to take under-water a suitcase or any "objects (small)" and I can't have the addAction.

But I succeed with objects like an ammocrate.

I will investigate on it (seems to be related to a cursorTarget/bounding box issue). Thanks for the report.

The suitcase is a movable object ;)

Ah well worth a guess I suppose :p

@sergeziegler

The bug with diver taking object underwater is fixed (next v3.1).

The issue was that divers are forced to keep their primary weapons in hands... unable to be hand-free underwater with diver gear.

Edited by madbull

The changelog for Logistics 3.1 has grown up :)

The release candidate is being currently deeply tested by our team.

v3.1 (WIP)

- Added : ability to send/sell back objects to the creation factory (fully configurable)

- Added : the objects are locked to the side/faction/player/none (default config : side). Optional unlocking countdown.

- Improved : the vehicle's content interface shows the place taken by each item and a global progress bar of the cargo load

- Improved : easier and more efficient way to protect essential objects (see USER_FUNCT\do_not_lose_it.sqf)

- Fixed : AI can no longer walk through walls and other objects

- Fixed : autonomous vehicles can now be loaded/moved/towed

- Fixed : autonomous vehicles from the creation factory can now be used

- Fixed : underwater diver can now take an object in its hands

@madbull

Have you thought about armed ground vehicles which shoot while lifted in air ? Do you plan to disable them to be an attack chopper ?

If so this would be really great.

@Muecke thanks for the report. In the v3.0 we choose to allow to lift vehicles with a crew (it wasn't allowed previously).

We will decide what is the best for v3.1. Maybe not easy to deny (reliably) to shoot from a vehicle.

@Mates31cz You mean convert it to an addon ? We choose to don't make it an addon for many reasons.

I cannot get "Static" to show up in the creation factory, I've tried adding it to the medium config, I've tried white-listing it, and I've downloaded your example mission, and it's not in any of them! :banghead:

If anyone could tell me what I'm doing I'd be so grateful!

Regardless, an excellent addon madbull, thanks a lot :D

Can you try to put this in the init line of your factory :

nul = [this] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf";

The "Static" categorie should appear at 7th position, between "Ships" and "Autonomous".

If not, which addons do you use ?

Ah okay, thanks for the reply, I disabled all my addons and it appears. Now to figure out which one was causing it to disappear!

I'm guessing one of them used the same category ID or something? Because I have mods that create new categories and they show up :/

Edit: As I first guessed, it's because of something in the AllInArma mod, the ports from Arma 2. Is there any way around this that you know of?

Edited by Spencer42

Does it worked with this line with AllInArma activated ?

nul = [this] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf";

Ok i found the problem. AiA renammed the category "Static" (in CfgVehicleClasses) into "static" (without the capital letter).

The values in CfgVehicles still refer to "Static", so the links between vehicles and categories are broken.

I will update the logistics to be case insensitive (coming soon v3.1).

Thanks for the report.

Hi madbull ! I always use in their missions, your script, thank you! in my mission to "A" has been loaded into trucks and had to be delivered to the base, but it happened that the transport was shot down by the enemy. trucks burned down to the "A" also destroyed ok! I need a message, or (like this, etc. DestroyMission=true) better team for Triggers that "A" destroyed! I think you understand, please tell me how I do it.

Awesome mod, but i haven't found a single server that uses this that's populated, which is kind of a bad thing...

@sergeziegler

I understand your need. Maybe you want to not loose the object loaded in the vehicles, even if the vehicle is destroyed.

You can use the script USER_FUNCT\watch_objects_to_not_lose.sqf (read the doc page 12).

This script send back the loaded object to a marker position.

But I think you will prefer to send a "fail" message to the players. You can use this condition which returns true if the OBJECT if loaded in a destroyed vehicle :

!isNull (OBJECT getVariable ["R3F_LOG_est_transporte_par", objNull]) && {!alive (OBJECT getVariable ["R3F_LOG_est_transporte_par")}

You can use it in a trigger or a SQF script.

@DarkSideSixOfficial

This is not a mod or addon. This is a mission script.

Servers don't show if logistics is used, because it is in the mission (not on the server).

There are some missions which use it. Hope you will find one :)