xendance

CCIP script for aircrafts

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice, thanks for the update. Is this feature purely on your end for aircraft support? Or do authors need to do something on our end to make it work with custom aircraft?

Great little addon, thanks for updating it. I prefer streamlining bomb drops like this as opposed to not having a clue where bombs land as if you were a WW2 pilot.

Could we see support for RHS aircraft in the future?

Yup, if possible, please:

- RHS aircrafts

- Chortles' F35B (I know Olli's is way better looking, but Olli's doesnt have the working VTOL feature)

- Su 22 by TeaCup

Nice, thanks for the update. Is this feature purely on your end for aircraft support? Or do authors need to do something on our end to make it work with custom aircraft?

You can always configure this yourself in the vehicles own config so it's ready to use this.

Example config:

https://github.com/eRazeri/CCIP/blob/master/src/CCIP_B_Plane_CAS_01_F/config.cpp

Basicly you just need to configure the three variables CCIP_Configured, CCIP_Allowed_Weapons[] and CCIP_Weapon_Positions[] in the CfgVehicles.

If you do so drop a link here so I can update the supported addons =)

Any chance for Olli's FC37 support? the loadout of that plane has 4 Jdams unnusables if u play solo :( with this script that would be fixed as i understand, right?

Does this work through the editor? Or any game mods out there like King of the Hill or Wasteland?

And can someone explain how to install this for someone who has little idea how installing Arma mods/scripts works?

Maybe support for Chortles's f-35B? I'm pretty sure it uses the same weapon as the vanilla A-164 but I don't know how to add CCIP support...

Hello, I have found an issue! D:

The Chairborne AV8B Harrier doesn't work with your CCIP config, I tried to fix it but I am not config savvy.
I see the classname Cha_AV8B2 in the ccip cfg, but in the harrier config the classnames are cha_av8b_base and the individual variants (gbu, mk82, agm65) are all in that base class. 
Also it looks like the classnames for the weapons may have changed, like the cha_25mm _gatling appears to be cha_av8b_25mm_gatling now?

Regardless, this is an awesome addon. :D

Hello, I have found an issue! D:

The Chairborne AV8B Harrier doesn't work with your CCIP config, I tried to fix it but I am not config savvy.

I see the classname Cha_AV8B2 in the ccip cfg, but in the harrier config the classnames are cha_av8b_base and the individual variants (gbu, mk82, agm65) are all in that base class. 

Also it looks like the classnames for the weapons may have changed, like the cha_25mm _gatling appears to be cha_av8b_25mm_gatling now?

Regardless, this is an awesome addon. :D

That classname (Cha_AV8B2) is obsolete.

You should try with "Cha_AV8B_Base" perhaps (off the top of my head, might want to check that first to make sure).

I did some changes to classnames for vehicles and weapons too, as you said, so if the script is dependent on those you might have to adjust them.

I remade the CCIP thing for the Harrier, all weapons that should have it now do. I might do the MELB and some other aircraft as well since I understand how to do this...
Once I figure out how to binarize and sign + do a few other aircraft I'll post em up (assuming all the  original authors are OK with it).

I remade the CCIP thing for the Harrier, all weapons that should have it now do. I might do the MELB and some other aircraft as well since I understand how to do this...

Once I figure out how to binarize and sign + do a few other aircraft I'll post em up (assuming all the  original authors are OK with it).

Is there anyway you can do Chortles's F-35B?

Is there anyway you can do Chortles's F-35B?

Yeah, sure. I gotta find out how to get weapon positions (already had them for the Harrier) but yeah I'll look into it. :D

I remade the CCIP thing for the Harrier, all weapons that should have it now do.

Any way you could post the config or at least the values so we can input them ourselves? Would love to have this working with the Harrier

I would like some help installing this mod. I downloaded it and put it into my arma folder and then I used Arma's launcher to select it and put it in the modlist which includes ACE and RHS. I tried using the A10-A and there doesn't seem to be a cursor. I also tried using the stock Pawnee. Is it not working because of the other mods or is it because I have installed it incorrectly

Have you figured out how to change the range value font size? Its a bit big for my taste and I would like to change it to a smaller font.

Actually I dont see why you would need that range value.

I have an idea how to add a CCRP feature to this mod. Contact me if you are interested.

• Like 1

Actually I dont see why you would need that range value.

Even better... and if the CCIP would be Keybiding toggable it would almost be perfect.

This mod works really well for stock vehicles but I am having a little trouble with the F-16C. I copied the files from the additional Addon part of the folder into the addons and it works for the gun and the GBU bombs, however the Mk82 snake eyes and both types of rockets are not working for some reason. Any idea how I can fix this?

This mod works really well for stock vehicles but I am having a little trouble with the F-16C. I copied the files from the additional Addon part of the folder into the addons and it works for the gun and the GBU bombs, however the Mk82 snake eyes and both types of rockets are not working for some reason. Any idea how I can fix this?

That's cause Snake eyes have speed breaks for low altitude drops... rockets, not so sure.