Sign in to follow this  
Bear1968

Arma2 OA Download

I hope someone can help. I just reformatted my computer and am trying to reinstall OA. I still have my cd key but when I go to site there is only the option to download for steam.

ANyone? I bought Arma2 OA a year or more ago from BISTORE. I still have my product code but can't find anywhere to redownload the game from.

What version of Arma2 OA did you buy?

If you bought the download version you should have a download button and a cd key.

As I don't have Arma2 OA in the BI store it might be that due to the recent move to using steam as a master server and enabling retail keys to activate there, that they removed the download button leaving steam as the only way to get the game.

If you bought the steam version you have only an one time activation key that you use to redeem the game on your steam account.

Once redeemed there, the code is never used again and you have to use your steam account to download the game.

Recently BI store switched to activating a game by linking your steam account, no activation key is visible then.

The download still work at the BISTORE. You have to login, click on your games, details and there is the download button and your product key. Sprocket.exe will be downloaded (thats the download manager for all BI games at the BI store).

The download still work at the BISTORE. You have to login, click on your games, details and there is the download button and your product key. Sprocket.exe will be downloaded (thats the download manager for all BI games at the BI store).

Thank you there was nothing under my games but I went back and found the original email from 2012 and the dl llink looks like it ids working.