thetrooper

Dog Fight ccommunity (aircraft)

Yeah it won't be hard. I got a script for wipeout which gived it 6 SRange misiles and cannon. I can fetch it later if you want.

For aircraft rearming,refuling,rearming:

I was thinging of adding triggers around the airport. Depending what plane is sitting in it and engine off as a condition, sqf runs and re-arms it, nice hint script to say You're re-armed, boom! off again.

Set triggers to repeatedly.

Doesn't sound to hard to me.

I wasn't meaning for the Top Gun mission, I was thinking for the CAS with JTAC's mission. I have a rearm, refuel, repair script I can give you that I wrote, or I can link you to the one we used to use in missions. (will be later on though)

Dan;2693247']I wasn't meaning for the Top Gun mission' date=' I was thinking for the CAS with JTAC's mission. I have a rearm, refuel, repair script I can give you that I wrote, or I can link you to the one we used to use in missions. (will be later on though)[/quote']

Hi, yeah that would be great. hopefully it will ork with custom loadouts though

Hi, yeah that would be great. hopefully it will ork with custom loadouts though

Don't know if it will, but I will have a look and see.

If anyone is interested. Here's an opening sequence for a mission I'm still developing...

Sounds fun, but are there actually aircraft, i.e. jets, fighters etc in ArmA 3?

Yes, there are aircraft in ArmA 3.

Not that many, there is 1 plane for the independent side, a l-39 albatross, there is one plane for the opfor, a yak-130 (armed) and one for the NATO side, some fake a-10 thing with a weird engine, pretty much a fake a-10 but less cool.

Yes, there are aircraft in ArmA 3.

Not that many, there is 1 plane for the independent side, a l-39 albatross, there is one plane for the opfor, a yak-130 (armed) and one for the NATO side, some fake a-10 thing with a weird engine, pretty much a fake a-10 but less cool.

Cough cough, don't mean to sound like a nerd, but the AAF have the L-159 Alca, not the Albatros. The CSAT have the planned Russian Yak-131/132 version of the Yakovlev Yak-130. :icon_twisted:

If you consider any kind of serious air combat simulation the best way is to quit the ArmA.exe and start the DCS.exe

Never understood why people invest time into air units in ArmA...nither the flight model simulation nor wepons simulation or Avionics (practically nonexistent in ArmA) are worth it.

If you consider any kind of serious air combat simulation the best way is to quit the ArmA.exe and start the DCS.exe

Never understood why people invest time into air units in ArmA...nither the flight model simulation nor wepons simulation or Avionics (practically nonexistent in ArmA) are worth it.

The minute DCS has ground detail and assets in combination/coordination with air assets that are mixture human/Ai controlled then you might have a point.

It's so much fun coordinating airstrikes with guys on the ground or the other way around, I used to do that all the time on domination and Evo servers and its a blast!

All we need is more ways to combine that with a more pvp air to air aspect and I think it could be even better.

Yes the physics avionics are no where close to a dedicated game but no other game I know of combines it all together as realistically as this.

On one occasion I was even shot down forced to eject, shot an ai with hand gun took his rifle and fought my way back to friendlies to then get airlifted back to my squadron....Epic!!

Edited by CPL_HICKS

Hi I really want to play F18 vs Su35 dogfight games. Do you know any server hosting games like that? Or would you like to create a server like that? I hate DCS! I like Arma 3, with the mods, of course.

Me too,really into this ,if there is a Server,I would really try to do this! Mission looks good too....

• Like 1