gmwo

Wander Panzer(WAP) MOD for ArmA3

Thank you gmwo for continuing development of this mecha mod. Btw there's no solution to the center of gravity issues? Those robots still bounce around when they bump into some objects.

Btw there's no solution to the center of gravity issues? Those robots still bounce around when they bump into some objects.

I have no idea that sloves this problem...:(

Please give me some hints for sloving this problem if you (or anyone) have ideas.:)

I have no idea that sloves this problem...:(

Please give me some hints for sloving this problem if you (or anyone) have ideas.:)

Someone earlier suggested asking the Lost Dragons team for help. They have smaller mechs walking around rather nicely.

They also have a page at ModDb.

I think that legs could coded in same way as suspension on cars is coded in (physx thingy). This way legs would align to terrain with would make it less likely for a wanzer to flip over.

I didn't change memory points of dampers because Tank's PhysX didn't complete when I released Wander Panzer MOD first.

So, I will try to change dampers!:)

Thank you for advice!:)

Cool Mod

Liked the mod so much that made a video, however now I'm kinda questioning myself what was the point in making it, so post a link to a video here, maybe it will have some sense here at least

Also really liked the moment when burnt tank keeps on walking, looks epic

Awesome looking mod, very inspirational to beginner modders such as myself.

Looking over this thread, I became very curious as to what can be done with it.I found a way to extract models using Umodel, and I wanted to try creating a mech mod using the Atlas from ME3 (Understanding that I probably won't be able to publish it without permission from the creators of the asset [which I doubt will ever happen], unless I made it from scratch myself), I would still like to give it a shot (if possible). Is there a tutorial that I can follow that will allow me to replicate a similar workflow for implementing the mesh, texture and animations for creating and testing similar-type of vehicles? 

Hey got this mod it's really cool but wouldn't it be easier to move only with the mouse because it's a little bit difficult to move . So when you could change the movement to only mouse for the full body and add a little button or command to access the movement you have now in it . 

Thank you .

Doesn't work on our MP server. Won't place in MCC, can't be seen in Zeus and makes every mission placed with it in 3D Editor lose all slots. Does it need updating? If so - can it be or is it a dead mod?

I have a quick question.  Where do you go in the editor to access the wander panzer objects.  i tried looking under objects but can't find them.  I'm running Apex.  Thanks.

I have a quick question.  Where do you go in the editor to access the wander panzer objects.  i tried looking under objects but can't find them.  I'm running Apex.  Thanks.

they're under blufor or opfor, depending on what side you want them to be on.

you can remove the crew if you want it to be uncrewed.

• Like 1

they're under blufor or opfor, depending on what side you want them to be on.

you can remove the crew if you want it to be uncrewed.

Sorry i didn't clarify my question.  What i meant was, I wonder has anyone found the wreckage models yet because i can't find them.  i know how to find the regular models but im looking for the wreckage pictured here but i found the wreckage under Structures (Altis).  Thanks though.  Used the search feature.  Thanks again GMWO!!

2015-05-03_00006_zpswatv4eq1.jpg

Hope this mod is still being worked on. The G-frost doesn't engage enemies very well as AI :\