Jump to content
silola

DAC V3.1 (Dynamic-AI-Creator) released

Recommended Posts

On 15/10/2017 at 6:26 AM, katipo66 said:

Any RHS configs or for any other mods floating around? 

 

Check my signature.. not sure if the RHS config is 100% up to date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SavageCDN said:

 

Check my signature.. not sure if the RHS config is 100% up to date.

 

Thanks Savage, i ended up throwing them in VR and grabbing the classes from the .sqm.

 

I will grab your undocumented_features.sqf though, looks like some good tips in there, i been having a great ole time with DAC lately!

 

Cheers!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always love getting back to using DAC!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2017 at 3:50 PM, katipo66 said:

 

Thanks Savage, i ended up throwing them in VR and grabbing the classes from the .sqm.

 

I will grab your undocumented_features.sqf though, looks like some good tips in there, i been having a great ole time with DAC lately!

 

Cheers!

 

 

If you've updated any of the unit configs feel free to PM me with them and I'll add them to github

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if the UI was ever made to use with DAC?  I can remember in the dim and distant past one member was making one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SavageCDN said:

 

 

If you've updated any of the unit configs feel free to PM me with them and I'll add them to github

Will do, I just whacked up a couple of test ones so not full factions, when I make a full list I'll fire emblem through!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, kremator said:

Does anyone know if the UI was ever made to use with DAC?  I can remember in the dim and distant past one member was making one.

 

Kremator!!  Yeah I remember that... can't recall what it was called but I don't think it was ever finished.  Might have something on the home PC will check.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2017 at 2:53 AM, kremator said:

Does anyone know if the UI was ever made to use with DAC?  I can remember in the dim and distant past one member was making one.

 

Was that for DAC or another spawn system? my memory is shot to pieces but i remember someone making a Flash application for their spawning system, it worked quite good from memory.

 

NVM

Edited by katipo66
No update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not remember there ever being a UI for DAC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, delta99 said:

I do not remember there ever being a UI for DAC

 

There was never anything officially released.  It made it to the alpha stage but never got any further.  Silola wasn't the author it was some other guy.

 

Took a quick look on the home PC but anything I might have had is gone now.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Small reminder - making DAC configs from lists of classnames or mission files is huge waste of time,

 

If you don't already  have it, get gienkov's splendid ACC DAC toolbox from Armaholic. Link and brief outline here.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2017 at 10:28 AM, orcinus said:

Small reminder - making DAC configs from lists of classnames or mission files is huge waste of time,

 

If you don't already  have it, get gienkov's splendid ACC DAC toolbox from Armaholic. Link and brief outline here.

 

 

 

Thanks Orc!!  Again if anyone has any configs they'd like to share please PM me and I'll add them to the list on my github (see my sig).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checking this out as a possible alternative to ALiVE for some missions.

 

Has anyone tried updating it to spawn the editor groups, rather than individually created groups from configs? Seems a rather tedious and roundabout way of doing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, charliereddog said:

Just checking this out as a possible alternative to ALiVE for some missions.

 

Has anyone tried updating it to spawn the editor groups, rather than individually created groups from configs? Seems a rather tedious and roundabout way of doing it.

 

Its a great system with many options, if you look at Savages sig in the post above yours you will see a link to his Dac configs, its a simple copy and paste if thats not too hard, configs are great and DAC has lots of them....  they let you easily customise and shape a mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-11-08 at 1:27 PM, charliereddog said:

Just checking this out as a possible alternative to ALiVE for some missions.

 

Has anyone tried updating it to spawn the editor groups, rather than individually created groups from configs? Seems a rather tedious and roundabout way of doing it.

 

Not that I'm aware of but that might not be an easy thing to do at all because the configs define much more than an individual unit to spawn. If you have a config already setup in my opinion it is a much better way to go. Look a few posts above this one for SavageCDN config project. I usually use something already created or take something and make some slight modifications to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it is possible to use DAC with a Headless Client and the HC Modul from ACEX? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2017 at 12:23 PM, -Sharp- said:

it is possible to use DAC with a Headless Client and the HC Modul from ACEX? 

 

 

Not sure about the ACE module but DAC used to work with HC:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2017 at 9:53 AM, kremator said:

Does anyone know if the UI was ever made to use with DAC?  I can remember in the dim and distant past one member was making one.

 

Here's what I was thinking of... by the ATM group (I believe they did the Russian assets in ACE2 and some RHS work).  Don't think it was ever completed:

 

https://github.com/AMT85/A3-DAC-GUI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi SavageCDN,

thank you for the answear. Unfortunately the example Mission of Moonson isn't online. Do you have a working DAC HC Mission for me? That would be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SavageCDN said:

 

Here's what I was thinking of... by the ATM group (I believe they did the Russian assets in ACE2 and some RHS work).  Don't think it was ever completed:

 

https://github.com/AMT85/A3-DAC-GUI

Yeah I was thinking more of a front-end where you could program in what kind of forces you wanted and it would init DAC and away it went !  Do you remember a LONG LONG time ago William had a scenario creator (I think you created your mission online, then it sent it to you.)?  Something like that would be cool.  Unfortunately I'm not talented in GUIs to be able to help.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, kremator said:

Yeah I was thinking more of a front-end where you could program in what kind of forces you wanted and it would init DAC and away it went !  Do you remember a LONG LONG time ago William had a scenario creator (I think you created your mission online, then it sent it to you.)?  Something like that would be cool.  Unfortunately I'm not talented in GUIs to be able to help.

 

 

There was this I see it's still online... I've used this before in A2

 

http://www.plannedassault.com/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye thats the one!  Need something like this for DAC :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-11-14 at 10:05 AM, SavageCDN said:

 

There was this I see it's still online... I've used this before in A2

 

http://www.plannedassault.com/

 

 

 

Yeah, Planned Assault generator was pretty damn slick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×