224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

Final testing of V0.2 has begun release is imminent

Damn! You're quick :D

Whats to be expected in V0.02?

Keep in mind; That was 3 pages. Meaning more can be added or removed; I was Unable to talk to him and ask personally so I asked here.

Lets stop the arguing ill post the V0.2 list here. Manly it is bug and texture fixes for the current aircraft and a precursor to moving on to the fighters

Update on progress of V0.2

-KC-135's turn radius and take off speed have been fixed

-KC-135's Gear issues have been fixed

-The current AC-130 has been decommissioned and a newer version will be released with V 0.2 with the texture errors fixed

-AC-130's weapon damage has been increased

-AC-130's gear issues have been fixed.

-You are now able to move freely from seat to seat even if you have a AI crew in the AC-130

-B-1's Turning radius has been fixed

-C-5 Galaxy turning radius has been fixed and markings on the Tail wing have been turned to proper direction

-AC-130s Recoil not working for the L60 has been fixed.

- USAF_SFS issues with pilots have been resolved.

- Textures have been updated on AC-130

- B-1 Bombers speed has been increased to reflect real life. Afterburners are being fixed

damn cant wait to get my hands on 0.2

---------- Post added at 00:01 ---------- Previous post was at 23:38 ----------

just thinking you guys gone make some usmc or army stuff to when you guys get all the USAF stuff done ? not pushing anything just asking

just thinking you guys gone make some usmc or army stuff to when you guys get all the USAF stuff done ? not pushing anything just asking

You should look around the forums some more, there are already people at work adding USMC and Army units into the game.

You should look around the forums some more, there are already people at work adding USMC and Army units into the game.

Im pretty sure hes more into the vehicles part of the USMC ;)

Im pretty sure hes more into the vehicles part of the USMC ;)

that what i mean mainly air crafts

Hi Fuller, your download link is broken mate could you please fix this.

Thanks

Edited by armaman1

Thread cleaned up.

@all please don't post asking for updates. We consider it to be spam on the forums, as per the forum rules. Im sure once an update is ready the author will say so.

Thanks

RK

Edited by R0adki11

Looking good dude! Thanks for all of you (and fellow developer's) hard work! :D

Hey all i would just like to announce there has been a small delay in the release of V 0.2..but its not without cause. A good friend has stepped up to do the textures and by god they bring more life to the planes. I will post some of his work later on but you will be happy that the update was delayed by a bit..stay tuned

I also would like to thank Lt. Shadow and Shazer for there marvelous sounds that will be added to V 0.2.

Hey all i would just like to announce there has been a small delay in the release of V 0.2..but its not without cause. A good friend has stepped up to do the textures and by god they bring more life to the planes. I will post some of his work later on but you will be happy that the update was delayed by a bit..stay tuned

That's really good news Fuller! The best things come with time and patience ;)

That's really good news Fuller! The best things come with time and patience ;)

That's what she said.

Looking froward to seeing how the textures look. This mod is a must have.

Major update: the Kc-135 script has now become universal by none other than dezkit..he has spent literally all day working to get the script to where it is now. All addon makers would need to do is add in two memory points and a couple lines of config and that's it. Thanks john spartan for making the initial and dezkit for upgrading it will be avaliable in v 0.2. Also the kc135 that is out currently will be decommissioned and replaced with the new and improved version that allows for basket refuels for males and boom refuels for female version.

The KC-130 will also be in V0.2 for helicopters and Jets that have male probe

<a  href=test_4.jpg' alt='test_4.jpg'>

THE NEW C-5 Galaxy textures done by shockley. Notice the attention to detail even with the minor stuff he has really outdone himself

Edited by fullerpj

Major update: the Kc-135 script has now become universal by none other than dezkit..he has spent literally all day working to get the script to where it is now. All addon makers would need to do is add in two memory points and a couple lines of config and that's it. Thanks john spartan for making the initial and dezkit for upgrading it will be avaliable in v 0.2. Also the kc135 that is out currently will be decommissioned and replaced with the new and improved version that allows for basket refuels for males and boom refuels for female version.

The KC-130 will also be in V0.2 for helicopters and Jets that have male probe

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af344/Fullerpj/test_4.jpg

THE NEW C-5 Galaxy textures done by shockley. Notice the attention to detail even with the minor stuff he has really outdone himself

Hi there you HD AMC and AFRC logos :D Amazing textures!

Guide: How to make your plane have capability to support refuelling with USAF KC-130 and KC-135

1. If you have a refuelling probe on your plane, like a GR4 Tornado has, then name a memory point "refuel_hose", if you have a refuelling hatch on your plane, like a F-15C Eagle has, name the memory point, "refuel_probe".

2. Move that memory point to the exact spot where you want your refuelling probe/hatch to connect to the KC-130/135.

3. Add a dummy animation called "refuel_hose" or "refuel_probe"

4. In UserActions in cfgVehicles in config.cpp of your plane, when you extend or retract your refuelling hatch or probe, add it so the "refuel_probe" or "refuel_hose" dummy animation animates.

If your plane does not have any refuelling probes or hatches, you should just add a "refuel_probe" somewhere on tip of your plane so that it uses the male refuelling probe on the KC135 in order to refuel.

Here is an example from my F-15C

dummy animation

class fuel_probe
		{
			type="rotationX";
			source="";
			selection="fuel_probe";
			animPeriod=0;
			axis="osa_fuel_probe";
			memory=1;
			minValue=0;
			maxValue=1;
			minPhase=0;
			maxPhase=1;
			angle0="rad 0";
			angle1="rad +180";
			angle=0;
		};

useractions

class extendrefueling 
		{
			displayName = "Open Refuelling Hatch";
			position = "pilotcontrol";
			onlyforplayer = 1;
			showWindow = 0;
			hideOnUse = 1;
			radius = 5;
			condition = "player in this and this animationPhase ""fuel_probe"" < 0.5 and speed this > 100";
			statement = "this animate [""fuel_probe"",1]; this animate [""refuel"", 1];";
		};

class retractrefueling 
		{
			displayName = "Close Refuelling Hatch";
			position = "pilotcontrol";
			onlyforplayer = 1;
			showWindow = 0;
			hideOnUse = 1;
			radius = 5;
			condition = "player in this and this animationPhase ""fuel_probe"" > 0.5";
			statement = "this animate [""fuel_probe"",0]; this animate [""refuel"", 0];";
		};

animation sources

class fuel_probe 
		{
			source = "user";
			animPeriod = 2;
			initPhase = 0;
		};

if everything is ok, you should get this beauty

also feel free to check out the f15c sources for reference

(dont check out right now though, its not updated, as of todays post)

Edited by dezkit