SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

The KC-130 Tanker will fit in, we'll call it a MC-130 Combat Spear! I can indeed improvise, adapt and over come! Go AF!

Wow... I mean wow... I mean... DAMN!!

Take it easy guys, leave something for us to anticipate ;)

-KC-135 Aircraft upgrade and now equipped with hoses. Refueling Script upgraded by dezkit.. the aircraft now searches for the memory point and will connect at the exact spot. The aircraft will now deny you if you don't have the points needed. It will also only give you the appropriate refueling action Ex. Flying the F18 and you approach the KC135 and request refueling it will release a hose for you and will not lower the boom. If two F18's approach the KC135 it will release two hoses and not the boom. If the F16 approaches the KC135 it will lower the boom and will not release the hose.

What if 2 F/A-18s and an F-16 approach for refueling? Will the aircraft serve all at once?

-AC-130 TV Operator Added(Has no control over any weapons) May remove

This is actually a pretty cool feature. I like the fact that this position can be the spotter for the gun crews. How about giving him a laser designator or a target marker to mark targets?

Looks very good! But take your time, the most people prefer 3 good quality and 100% working aircraft then 10 low quality non-100% working aircraft. But I trust you that all aircraft will be perfect! Keep up the great work

The KC-130 Tanker will fit in, we'll call it a MC-130 Combat Spear! I can indeed improvise, adapt and over come! Go AF!

Looked up and it does the exact same thing brother thanks it will be re-designated as same

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 16:19 ----------

What if 2 F/A-18s and an F-16 approach for refueling? Will the aircraft serve all at once?

This is actually a pretty cool feature. I like the fact that this position can be the spotter for the gun crews. How about giving him a laser designator or a target marker to mark targets?

It can service all three but i think the F-16 would have to wait until atleast one of them are done for sake of wingspan :)

I probably will do that with the laser designator

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:23 ----------

Looks very good! But take your time, the most people prefer 3 good quality and 100% working aircraft then 10 low quality non-100% working aircraft. But I trust you that all aircraft will be perfect! Keep up the great work

Thanks for that :)

found one more problem playing on sever with 2 players in the AC130u plane explodes players get in to the plane and then start it explodes

found one more problem playing on sever with 2 players in the AC130u plane explodes players get in to the plane and then start it explodes

That issue has been fixed :) kinda funny though

V0.2 is now in final testing. All the new textures have been delivered. We are now going through the update to make sure all of the tex errors and script errors are non existent.

KC-130 is now designated as the MC-130 Combat Talon II

Hellz Yeah fuller man!!! I am having a great day today and the wonderful news just keeps on comin. Will there be any new additions to the fleet?

Hellz Yeah fuller man!!! I am having a great day today and the wonderful news just keeps on comin. Will there be any new additions to the fleet?

Yes the following will be added in this update:

MC-130 Combat Talon II

C-130J (Maxwell, AL) (Thanks Theebu)

I would also like to thank Gnat for allowing me to use his B-52 Buff

B-52? NICE :D Also, why Maxwell AFB texture in particular? Im guessing thats where you served? I have nothing against it though.

B-52? NICE :D Also, why Maxwell AFB texture in particular? Im guessing thats where you served? I have nothing against it though.

Its my home state :) i served in Hickam, HI and Andrews, MD

Its my home state :) i served in Hickam, HI and Andrews, MD

Wow, lucky you! You served in two of my favorite AFBs :D I love the location of Hickam. I envy you so much right now, the amount of C-17s youve probably seen, its my favorite plane :P Any chance youve ever seen the Spirit of Charleston 89-1192? Its my favorite. Pretty sure you got to see Air Force One many times as well lol I hate you so much right now xDDD

Wow, lucky you! You served in two of my favorite AFBs :D I love the location of Hickam. I envy you so much right now, the amount of C-17s youve probably seen, its my favorite plane :P Any chance youve ever seen the Spirit of Charleston 89-1192? Its my favorite. Pretty sure you got to see Air Force One many times as well lol I hate you so much right now xDDD

Lol ya I miss Hickam a lot and yes they have a trillion c-17s. Air Force one how I hate that plane because I had to guard it a lot. I guarded it once at Hickam and was so happy when it left..then got sent to Andrews and had to guard it a lot more fml lol

nice to hear that you guy getting close too 0.2 every time i see you posting i thing cool to day we get the update lol

nice to hear that you guy getting close too 0.2 every time i see you posting i thing cool to day we get the update lol

I apologize I just wanna make sure everything is good for a release

Are we going to see an actual combat talon(nose mounted avionics, etc) or is it just a name change?

Are we going to see an actual combat talon(nose mounted avionics, etc) or is it just a name change?

It could be added that's simple copy and paste job for what reason I don't know since it's mainly in for refueling

Hello to all, I am currently working on an E-3 Sentry and i have a few questions, 1 what is the refuel memory point called for the the boom of the kc135, and what should i call the probe for the E-3, 2 if you want i can give you permissions to use the E-3 in your US air force pack wants im done with it. 3 im not a grate at modeling or scripting, all im good at is skinning, if you guys want i can make a US air force livery for the aircraft. 4. I really like the KC135 and you guys have done a grate job all around, and btw im making a MC-130J Commando 2. again if you guys want i can give it to you :)

Edited by TCBRUNCH