SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

just to tell you fuller i give Atin permission to give that to you cause i was the one that put the patch on the sucker. and dang dude i just love spamming the lancer bombs in kavala with MCC CSAT in

Doing air to air refuels are way too satisfying, :). I love getting my fuel then dropping under the KC-135 then blasting the speed and overtaking in an F18.

Is there a way for the AI to pilot the tanker so I can fuel up? Or are you playing multiplayer?

Is there a way for the AI to pilot the tanker so I can fuel up? Or are you playing multiplayer?

You can have the AI on a waypoint as long as it stays straight when you hook up you should be fine.

---------- Post added at 02:45 ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 ----------

just to tell you fuller i give Atin permission to give that to you cause i was the one that put the patch on the sucker. and dang dude i just love spamming the lancer bombs in kavala with MCC CSAT in

Thanks Angelwingjacob atin should be hitting you up with some help i need. Or hit me up and ill go into detail

I'm going to go into the details that I know with him as soon as I can; If you don't mind PM'ing the LPU and I'll get on its ASAP.

Ill get that out to the masses and that FHQ M4 is a dependency as i thought most would be using it or massai's nato weapons
That's a shame. Plenty of players don't use FHQ or massi's weapons. There are better options out there, depending on what people are looking for. I'd just use vanilla Arma 3 weapons and not have to worry about dependencies.

I'd hate to have my choices be to find a different config that doesn't have those dependencies, or pass this mod completely.

That's a shame. Plenty of players don't use FHQ or massi's weapons. There are better options out there, depending on what people are looking for. I'd just use vanilla Arma 3 weapons and not have to worry about dependencies.

I'd hate to have my choices be to find a different config that doesn't have those dependencies, or pass this mod completely.

I didn't use vanilla weapons because I don't like them. As far as the dependency goes if the community at large is not using the NATO pack or FHQ then I will change them to a3 default weapons or you can point out a better mod that the majority use. I'd hate that you would want to pass up this mod soley because of that but it's your choice..

I didn't use vanilla weapons because I don't like them. As far as the dependency goes if the community at large is not using the NATO pack or FHQ then I will change them to a3 default weapons or you can point out a better mod that the majority use. I'd hate that you would want to pass up this mod soley because of that but it's your choice..
I don't care for the default weapons either.

The truth is there are a bunch of weapons mods out there now, and more will come out over time. Judging what the majority uses is tricky, and it will change. I'm not sure how much you want to change your airplane mod to cater the changing whims of the community in regards to small arms.

If players want to play as your security forces they can always drop an ammobox and make the change. If they just want the troops to add to the surroundings then I doubt they're going to be too concerned about their weapons.

Another alternative is to include two configs, one for modded troops and another that uses default weapons. Plenty of other mods offer optional configs for various reasons. I would have the troops be in a separate pbo, because I would assume I would make far fewer changes to them, and it would be easier to maintain two configs.

All my opinion, of course. The mod is yours and you need to do what you want with it. I'm just offering my views and my advice.

Congrats on the release, man. I'm looking forward to downloading it when I get home tomorrow.

Congrats on the release! If the planes are having issues with their landing gear, I would recommend changing the envelope and tweak the landing speed in the config file. I had that issue with my C-17 mod but it was fixed after changing the envelope and tweaking the its performance. I hope this helps!

Congrats on the release! If the planes are having issues with their landing gear, I would recommend changing the envelope and tweak the landing speed in the config file. I had that issue with my C-17 mod but it was fixed after changing the envelope and tweaking the its performance. I hope this helps!

Thanks I changed it a little I will do some tests tommrow

---------- Post added at 05:09 ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 ----------

Thanks I changed it a little I will do some tests tommrow

Im hoping to see a magnificent video pop up soon :) just throwing it out there lol

---------- Post added at 05:10 ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 ----------

I don't care for the default weapons either.

The truth is there are a bunch of weapons mods out there now, and more will come out over time. Judging what the majority uses is tricky, and it will change. I'm not sure how much you want to change your airplane mod to cater the changing whims of the community in regards to small arms.

If players want to play as your security forces they can always drop an ammobox and make the change. If they just want the troops to add to the surroundings then I doubt they're going to be too concerned about their weapons.

Another alternative is to include two configs, one for modded troops and another that uses default weapons. Plenty of other mods offer optional configs for various reasons. I would have the troops be in a separate pbo, because I would assume I would make far fewer changes to them, and it would be easier to maintain two configs.

All my opinion, of course. The mod is yours and you need to do what you want with it. I'm just offering my views and my advice.

I think that can be arranged

Thanks for informing us of the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Anyone else notice that the B-1B doesn't get anywhere near it's low level flight speed of 700mph (~1100kmh). Even with Afterburner and wings swept back.

Edit: Config files backs me up. Fuller you have set the max speed to 900km/h. Is there a reason? Just curious.

Side Note: Can someone test the afterburner, in my quick flight test I don't think it was doing much.

Solid work on these aircraft. The ac130 is killer. Hopefully someone can create a CAS script for it :) I'd look into maybe an A10 Gau soundmod for the gun, and auto bank the aircraft when switched to autopilot, by the time I get the angle right I've missed my AO. Ha great work though and I'm looking forward to your future airframes

Solid work on these aircraft. The ac130 is killer. Hopefully someone can create a CAS script for it :) I'd look into maybe an A10 Gau soundmod for the gun, and auto bank the aircraft when switched to autopilot, by the time I get the angle right I've missed my AO. Ha great work though and I'm looking forward to your future airframes

Hey thanks for the kudos. There is a script currently on there that can do just what your looking for.. We are fine tuning it to be better and to be multiplayer compatible..stay tuned

Hey fuller i found a little texture bug on the C5 i made a screen http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=253284876 you see the Dover and AMC markings are mirror-inverted.

and yeah here is a screen i made during a MP misson were i respond to an hostage situation exercise http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=253284845 :D

Hey fuller i found a little texture bug on the C5 i made a screen http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=253284876 you see the Dover and AMC markings are mirror-inverted.

and yeah here is a screen i made during a MP misson were i respond to an hostage situation exercise http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=253284845 :D

Thanks for the Find Capt. Ill get that fixed for v.02

BAHAHAHAHA thats me in a nut shell i apperciate that..now i got to make SFS cars and you know how shitty those get lol

oh yeah my clan buds who make the SF Service will be more than happy xD

side note: i read that stuff over the FHQ here may the rifle pack we used is an Option it is the RH M4/M16 pack ;)

ps if you need help ask me over pm ;)

Hmm I wonder if it is possible to make a Zeus place able CAS Module for the AC-130 and B1-B, Those would be very welcome.

Congrats fuller! downloading now! Looks amazing!

Really cool ! I try it and i find one texture bug on AC 130, and another bug with the C 5, after a vehicle is attached, and I try to get in, the screen turn totally black with only the HUD visible, and I can't get out.

Anyway it's really cool !

Very nice! I found a little bug on the C5, when you attach a tank and you get out, you spawn outside the C5 and you fall down, when you attach an other vehicle (so not a tank), like a MRAP, there isn't a problem.

Very nice! I found a little bug on the C5, when you attach a tank and you get out, you spawn outside the C5 and you fall down, when you attach an other vehicle (so not a tank), like a MRAP, there isn't a problem.

With bigger vehicles try to park them closer to the right side of the wall until i fix that issue..we noticed it when we were testing.

Really cool ! I try it and i find one texture bug on AC 130, and another bug with the C 5, after a vehicle is attached, and I try to get in, the screen turn totally black with only the HUD visible, and I can't get out.

Anyway it's really cool !

Trying to recreate your problem but im not getting it