Sign in to follow this  
marker

LODS Showing as Shadows? Some Advice Needed!

Hey guys..

Working on importing some vehicles in A3.

So far they are in game, working, ridable, damage works etc etc.. Still need to work out the extra config parameters such as Phsyx etc...

One problem I am having is with Proxies showing as shadows while in game as below!

I have double checked everything, and I seem to have swapped over the correct proxies path from A2 to A3 for the model.. But it seems that it may be the cargo and driver proxy showing as triangles!

As below

http://i.imgur.com/V6Yxj55.jpg (478 kB)

Any advice is appreciated!

Go easy on me please, still very noobish at modelling/O2 work.

Hey guys..

Working on importing some vehicles in A3.

So far they are in game, working, ridable, damage works etc etc.. Still need to work out the extra config parameters such as Phsyx etc...

One problem I am having is with Proxies showing as shadows while in game as below!

I have double checked everything, and I seem to have swapped over the correct proxies path from A2 to A3 for the model.. But it seems that it may be the cargo and driver proxy showing as triangles!

As below

http://i.imgur.com/V6Yxj55.jpg (478 kB)

Any advice is appreciated!

Go easy on me please, still very noobish at modelling/O2 work.

might be worth a try to make sure that all LODS except the shadown LODS have the named property LodNoShadow = 1

From memory i did a port of that motorbike and i had the same issue, not sure if that was the fix or not, but it was just and experiment with 2 wheeled vehicles and PhysX deleted it so cannot go back and check

Managed to fix that error, selected the proxie, then opened up the texture mapping with E and removed the tick for shadows!

Onward and upward for Physx :(