giallustio

[MP] =BTC= Hearts and Minds

1 hour ago, texmar said:

Do you want to change your Unit or the enemy's to KPA?

the enemy's USA VS Korea

the missions does not work on kapaulio; .- ( has one idea?

sorry i have made a mistake, it works

Edited by -NW-Sherman

Hello,

17 hours ago, texmar said:

1. The Redeployment feature, you can fast travel to the FOBs but, can you travel back to your Logistic point/Camp? 

No. This not allow player getting stuff at base and come back and so on.

17 hours ago, texmar said:

2. Is there any way to search for a vehicle on the map that isn't destroyed or a wreck? Someone drove off in a humvee and now we can't find it. :down:

Also happened to me ;) nothing implemented but you can use debugconsole and execute server side :

{
    btc_curator addCuratorEditableObjects [[_x], false];
} forEach btc_vehicles;

Then use zeus to locate your vehicle. Remember, you can use markers in global channel (there are now persistant).

Have fun!

11 hours ago, -NW-Sherman said:

the enemy's USA VS Korea

Hello and welcome!

the enemy's USA : select in mission parameter the USA faction.

Korea: You need to replace all soldiers in the mission.sqm by the Korea soldiers you want. And change those lines with the corresponding side https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master_stable/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/def/mission.sqf#L246

@wifye did it and as he said it works :

Have fun!

10 hours ago, Vdauphin said:

Hello and welcome!

the enemy's USA : select in mission parameter the USA faction.

Korea: You need to replace all soldiers in the mission.sqm by the Korea soldiers you want. And change those lines with the corresponding side https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master_stable/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/def/mission.sqf#L246

@wifye did it and as he said it works :

Have fun!

thank you for the help but I would like the Korean troops as opponents.
what do I have to adjust the parameters and what in the missions.sqf
or which command I have to add to the parameters, for the Korean units

8 hours ago, ice_age0815 said:

thanks for the new update

On 10/10/2017 at 11:17 AM, Vdauphin said:

Hello,

No. This not allow player getting stuff at base and come back and so on.

Also happened to me ;) nothing implemented but you can use debugconsole and execute server side :

{
} forEach btc_vehicles;

Then use zeus to locate your vehicle. Remember, you can use markers in global channel (there are now persistant).

Have fun!

Thank you again!

• Like 1

Is it possible to request specific times of missions as the officer? Such land, air, or sea-based missions?

On 11/10/2017 at 4:45 AM, -NW-Sherman said:

thank you for the help but I would like the Korean troops as opponents.
what do I have to adjust the parameters and what in the missions.sqf
or which command I have to add to the parameters, for the Korean units

Hello,

sorry for misreading. I wrote a wiki on it for you.

https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/wiki/Add-factions

Let me know if it is useful

Bye!

14 hours ago, WastedMike_ said:

Is it possible to request specific times of missions as the officer? Such land, air, or sea-based missions?

Hello,

You can't request specific missions. But you can execute server side with the debug console a side mission like:

[] spawn btc_fnc_side_supply;

list of side mission available here : /core/fnc/side/create.sqf#L22-L37

Remember use SPAWN command.

Have funnn!!!

On 10/6/2017 at 8:01 PM, Vdauphin said:

Hello!!

Thanks for this accurate feedback. The AA filter should be improve, still searching a more accurate one

I know this is a strange request, but can  you keep an option for the old style? It's nice having the occasional AA show up from vehicles, but not to be swarmed by troops with iglas or whatever.

Also, do walls/fences count as buildings for the building damage/destruction malus?

One more issue we've ran into constantly with .1 and .2, is that whenever we've tried to move a weapons cache out of where it spawned (so when we blow it up we wouldn't get a building malus), after detonating RHS/ACE or ARMA explosives the cache would definitely smoke/blow up and disappear, but the mission wouldn't mark the cache as destroyed. The only consistent thing we could do to get the mission to mark it as destroyed was to not move it at all.

On 10/9/2017 at 7:14 PM, texmar said:

Hello Vdauphin,

Two questions for you.

1. The Redeployment feature, you can fast travel to the FOBs but, can you travel back to your Logistic point/Camp?

2. Is there any way to search for a vehicle on the map that isn't destroyed or a wreck? Someone drove off in a humvee and now we can't find it. :down:

Thank you again.

If it's OK with vdauph I'm going to put a fork off of his github that has a bunch of modifications.

Some of the FOB specific changes for the modification I made are:

1. Redeploy from FOB to FOB

2. RTB (with 10 minute cooldown)

3. Arsenal at FOB

So far the modifications require the BAF addon (particular BAF Servicing modules).

I've been working on a way to locate vehicles on the map but I can't get it to work consistently in a dedicated server environment. I don't know if its because wrecked and repaired vehicles aren't necessarily btc_veh_x anymore or what.

Hello,

4 hours ago, doctorbutts said:

I know this is a strange request, but can  you keep an option for the old style? It's nice having the occasional AA show up from vehicles, but not to be swarmed by troops with iglas or whatever.

Sorry but the old system didn't allow this but may be I miss understood. AA units never spawned (in vehicle or on foot) if they wasn't inside the btc_type_units array of class name (/1.16.7/core/def/mission.sqf#L489)

Also, do walls/fences count as buildings for the building damage/destruction malus?

Should not has said here by /349#issuecomment-301264630

One more issue we've ran into constantly with .1 and .2, is that whenever we've tried to move a weapons cache out of where it spawned (so when we blow it up we wouldn't get a building malus), after detonating RHS/ACE or ARMA explosives the cache would definitely smoke/blow up and disappear, but the mission wouldn't mark the cache as destroyed. The only consistent thing we could do to get the mission to mark it as destroyed was to not move it at all.

Very strange. Never saw that. Last time we destroyed ammo cache at base and it works like a charm :/ Also if you see effects this mean this script run : /core/fnc/cache/hd_cache.sqf So it should works. need RTP server side to be sure :/

5 hours ago, doctorbutts said:

If it's OK with vdauph I'm going to put a fork off of his github that has a bunch of modifications.

I am obviously ok :) my goal for me is to add only MilSim fearture but I am open to any pull request adding No MilSim fearture like you discribe. Just add an option so every people can play the way he likes and don't need to download a mission from an other repo to get what he like.

This is exactly why I am on github. Every people can contribute and bring his own gameplay (already done by some people Add: Shortcuts for some actions

or a reputation change whenever a building is destroyed).

Some of the FOB specific changes for the modification I made are:

1. Redeploy from FOB to FOB

2. RTB (with 10 minute cooldown)

3. Arsenal at FOB

If you do a pull request I will be glad to accept or help you with github.

I've been working on a way to locate vehicles on the map but I can't get it to work consistently in a dedicated server environment. I don't know if its because wrecked and repaired vehicles aren't necessarily btc_veh_x anymore or what.

use this code ;) :

On 12/10/2017 at 7:36 AM, texmar said:

{
} forEach btc_vehicles;

See you soon!

for

{
} forEach btc_vehicles;

Do I need to local, global, or server exec as admin? I tried local exec and I couldn't see them as an option with Zeus.

I am obviously ok :) my goal for me is to add only MilSim fearture but I am open to any pull request adding No MilSim fearture like you discribe. Just add an option so every people can play the way he likes and don't need to download a mission from an other repo to get what he like.

This is exactly why I am on github. Every people can contribute and bring his own gameplay (already done by some people Add: Shortcuts for some actions

or a reputation change whenever a building is destroyed).

I had built a lot of changes and I'm not sure how much of what I've changed will fit in, plus a lot has been added. So, I just finished forking it from yours.

For instance, we had wanted working UAVs and Autonomous weapons: but when you just spawn them from the object create point, they don't have ai 'crew' in them, so they can't be accessed/controlled with the UAV terminal. So I made scripts to spawn and crew these.

On 10/18/2017 at 2:52 PM, Vdauphin said:

Hello,

Very strange. Never saw that. Last time we destroyed ammo cache at base and it works like a charm :/ Also if you see effects this mean this script run : /core/fnc/cache/hd_cache.sqf So it should works. need RTP server side to be sure :/

Hi,

Here's a link to the video of it not working. Skip to 8 minutes in:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/184100459

How would I go about changing the autosave from one hour to 55 minutes? If it saves every hour, when our server auto restarts we'll lose the last hour of work.

2 hours ago, namrewob1 said:

How would I go about changing the autosave from one hour to 55 minutes? If it saves every hour, when our server auto restarts we'll lose the last hour of work.

Hello,

The mission already save 5 minutes before ;)

https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master_stable/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/fnc/db/autosave.sqf#L3

Have fun!

Hi, how can I delete the interaction menu for loading? so the whole logistic interaction menu for the logistics on vehicles .. I can for example not load a canister into a vehicle. with version v1.17.3

1 hour ago, -NW-Sherman said:

Hi, how can I delete the interaction menu for loading? so the whole logistic interaction menu for the logistics on vehicles .. I can for example not load a canister into a vehicle. with version v1.17.3

Hello

Not sure to understand well but take a look to this comment :

See you soon

20 hours ago, Vdauphin said:

Hello

Not sure to understand well but take a look to this comment :

See you soon

Thank you, it works...

Where you prefer feature requests/suggestions? Here or Git?

Hello,

Use the Github as much as you can :) for issue/request/suggestion. It is easier to follow, share and discuss.

The BI forum is very nice but linear so it is hard to follow or discuss about different topics

See you soon!

Hello !

The H&M 1.17.4 hotfix is here ! With also a quick Tanoa version !

Changelog :

- Mission.sqm/Param.hpp unchanged.

- FIX: Rearm at logistic point (ACE 3.11 and Arma 1.70).
- FIX: Broken Icon path for loading action (ACE 3.11).
- FIX: Anti-Air infantry filter.
- FIX: Vehicle explosion damage other objects around during database loading.
- FIX: Helo is not respawning when destroyed on the helo spawn position.
- FIX: Tweak name Anti-Air infantry in mission parameter.
- FIX: Grammar.

Have fun!!!

• Like 1