giallustio

[MP] =BTC= Hearts and Minds

Is anyone else having an issue with the vehicles. I loaded up non edited map on server, jumped in one of the humvees and it will not turn and moves like a parking brake is on.

Is anyone else having an issue with the vehicles. I loaded up non edited map on server, jumped in one of the humvees and it will not turn and moves like a parking brake is on.

Hello, looks like this https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/pull/172

But it has been fixed a long time ago...

Do you have the last 1.15 version (check H&M documentation in game)?

Also rtp coule ne usefull.

A simple way to resolve is to tow the vehicle.

Sorry, but it was my server. Had to reinstall ace and cba. Thanks for all your help and great missions.

Hey guys, mission is running great I was just wondering what Spawn City Radius is and what everyone is using on Tanoa for that Coefficient.

Hey guys, mission is running great I was just wondering what Spawn City Radius is and what everyone is using on Tanoa for that Coefficient.

Hello and welcome!

I am also using the default (300m) . it is important to know the radius mainly depend on type of city. Capital have bigger spawn radius than village. The coefficient juste add an offset to the spawn radius for each type of city

Have fun !

Hi let me start off by saying this is a very intuitive and out of the box thinking for any mission I have seen made thus far. Question though with the newest update it seems as though the side missions no longer are available and I don't have any objectives. Have I made a mistake or is this a thing that happens. Thanks. And if someone could hook me up with a Takistan version that would be awesome (I dont really know how to do this myself).

Hi let me start off by saying this is a very intuitive and out of the box thinking for any mission I have seen made thus far. Question though with the newest update it seems as though the side missions no longer are available and I don't have any objectives. Have I made a mistake or is this a thing that happens. Thanks. And if someone could hook me up with a Takistan version that would be awesome (I dont really know how to do this myself).

Hello, thank you !

Side mission are still available when you are in the officier slot ONLY. If not may be, you did something wrong or you should delete your database due to conflict with very old 1.13 database. Give me the server and client rtp if you want to investigate more.

For map take a look here : https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/wiki/1:-Change-MAP-of-Hearts-and-Minds

Best regards.

Hello, thank you !

Side mission are still available when you are in the officier slot ONLY. If not may be, you did something wrong or you should delete your database due to conflict with very old 1.13 database. Give me the server and client rtp if you want to investigate more.

For map take a look here : https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/wiki/1:-Change-MAP-of-Hearts-and-Minds

Best regards.

Makes sense thanks, one more Q though how do I change the enemy to CAF aggressors?

Makes sense thanks, one more Q though how do I change the enemy to CAF aggressors?

Hello!

It is in the mission parameter ;)

Bye!

Hi Vdauphin

Is there a way to add/increase number of ai to garrison buildings?

Hi Vdauphin

Is there a way to add/increase number of ai to garrison buildings?

Hello,

I did it in my repo

in  /core/fnc/city/activate.sqf (L70) you can add

[_city,_radius,(random _ratio),0.2] call btc_fnc_mil_create_group;

has much as you want (this will spawn one unit in a house)

Actually, the H&M create patrol or man in house randomly. In /core/fnc/mil/create_group.sqf you can check probability for man in house spawn (30%) and patrol spawn.

bye!

hi,

i think there is a problem with the side missions "healing civilians". Each time i have to do this task, there is an error related to the function advancedsetdamage of ACE and the civilian is not wounded.

hi,

i think there is a problem with the side missions "healing civilians". Each time i have to do this task, there is an error related to the function advancedsetdamage of ACE and the civilian is not wounded.

Hello, I saw it today. It came with ACE3.7 . I will take a look how to remove this warning.

https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/issues/217

Hi

First of all thnx for a crazy fun map. I have a problem, i´m not playing on dedicated server, we just use "arma servers", is there a way for me to save the game progress? I saw the dev said something about admin, and self int + DB, what does DB stand for? hope there is a way for med to save or change a file to be able to save. best regards

Hi

First of all thnx for a crazy fun map. I have a problem, i´m not playing on dedicated server, we just use "arma servers", is there a way for me to save the game progress? I saw the dev said something about admin, and self int + DB, what does DB stand for? hope there is a way for med to save or change a file to be able to save. best regards

Hello, thanks !

You can save game progress by login you has an admin in game then open your personal interaction and select database and save. It work what ever the type of server you use.

Are you lauching on a server online or on your computer with the multiplayer buttom ?

Byye!

Hey

Think i have language problem getting to understand what u meaning :-(, i started arma33exe as admin, then i went and hosted a server.

The problem is i dont understand what "personal interaction" means?

It´s great map, most challenging we played, and i would be sad if i can save our progress.

Is the personal interaction "in the gameplay" or outside the game? Sorry for my lack of skill not used with computer gaming

Thnx for helping me

Forgot to say i´m using steam, can i ask you to take the explenation step by step

Hey

Think i have language problem getting to understand what u meaning :-(, i started arma33exe as admin, then i went and hosted a server.

The problem is i dont understand what "personal interaction" means?

It´s great map, most challenging we played, and i would be sad if i can save our progress.

Is the personal interaction "in the gameplay" or outside the game? Sorry for my lack of skill not used with computer gaming

Thnx for helping me

Hi 

Login into server as Admin. Open ACE Self Interaction Menu, Look for "Save Database" and safe from there. Hope this helps

Hi

Yes i was looking in that menu, is there a chanse that i missing an extra file to get ace working properly. What version do you have, and do u got more "ace" files from workshop.

Or is it possible someone, can send the internetadress to the "right" version of ace? 

then i went and hosted a server.

Hello!

The saving option is only available for dedicate server sorry.

You can launch a dedicate server in your computer and join it.

Good luck

How do i do that? Can someone then explain where to launch a dedicate server in on the computer. Can i ask why you created a saving tool only for dedicated servers? Or are y gonna add a saving chanse in the next update for "regular" servers

Sorry for all the questions, liked the map and getting frustrated when i cant save Best regards

just had an idea about intel so far you get only intel from dead bodys would be nice if you could get intel from guys there alive to like you find a dud that is wounded/unconscious cuff hin brin him back and get more or better intel is there a way to do that ?

Sorry for all the questions, liked the map and getting frustrated when i cant save Best regards

You welcome ! ;)

It is very simple, the mission is think to be play on a dedicate server ONLY. Some stuff (like search for IED) are not working has expected on player host by design.

Sorrry :(