Foxtrop1

Artillery Computer in config

Hi, im trying to add artillery computer to a artillery vehicle that i made, I used some variables that I found in configs but it doesnt add the computer artillery to the vehicle

artilleryScanner = 1;
laserScanner = 1;
availableforsuppoerttypes[]={"Artillery"};

What I'm missing? it must be added from another way? what other variables are need to set?

I tried this too... for some reason mine wouldnt work either... im still looking into it and will give you an update... tried copying the MLRS config over to see what I am missing... but no work.... I got the Artillery computer user input option to pop up... but wouldnt open anything... so it might be within the game that it isnt working properly... possibly trying to copy the MLRS config over so you have all correct inheritence and also your turret you inherit the turret from the MLRS....

I am busy so i cant try this soon... but hope this helps

well something is missing, I even unpbo the config of the MLRS and copy to my addon and is not working? maybe the artillery computer was added in other pbo overwriting the class?

paste whole config then and I will take a look

try to add balisticComputer value to your weapon in cfgWeapons

• Like 1

Just curious if this was ever figured out, Two years old however was looking toward doing the same thing with weapons on a Ship.

Shrike

On 8/31/2017 at 5:53 PM, shrike88 said:

Just curious if this was ever figured out, Two years old however was looking toward doing the same thing with weapons on a Ship.

Shrike

My arty vehicles work just fine. Remember with a ship you can only apply the arty computer to one turret.

On 9/9/2017 at 9:34 AM, wld427 said:

My arty vehicles work just fine. Remember with a ship you can only apply the arty computer to one turret.

Thanks, yea I was only trying to set up the Main Deck gun on the FFAA BAM ship for use as an artillery asset also.   I had all of the configs and ammo set up correctly, however I think the issue is that The Turrets on the FFAA BAM ship are set up as remote UAV Turrets, and there might be a conflict in the core files between using an artillery computer coinciding with a UAV controlled (remotely controlled) turret.

Will keep experimenting with this

Thanks for the reply

Shrike