Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

ArmA 2 US Helicopters Import to A3

Great!

2 things so far however:

-you forgot the USMC MH-60S

-the HUD of the AH-64D is not right when you take the Hellfires.

Moreover, FFAR and Hellfires have the same crosshair - which isn't right.

Great job nevertheless!

yeap I know about MH-60S ... I didn't forgot it ... just have some import issues so I left it for next version ;)

HUD and crosshairs ... I'll see about them also ... thanks for the feedback.

Some of the helicopters are still using Arma 2 flares while the others are using Arma 3. Also I would try to see if I could get the apache HUD to be on all of the copters so you won't have the ugly Arma 2 version. Other than that amazing job already using these

Also I would try to see if I could get the apache HUD to be on all of the copters so you won't have the ugly Arma 2 version.

Plus, your AH64 HUD is the only one in A3 currently that actually shows the right height and speed. I really love it.

Some of the helicopters are still using Arma 2 flares while the others are using Arma 3. Also I would try to see if I could get the apache HUD to be on all of the copters so you won't have the ugly Arma 2 version. Other than that amazing job already using these

Flares are ArmA 3 flares ...

---------- Post added at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 20:53 ----------

i have sent you a PM aplion, its an offer

Copy that mate ...

Exactly what most of us have been looking for! I thank you much sir!!

One thing though about the UH1y, The glass Is really clear, as If It wasn't even there, You look at the other choppers In this pack compared and you can tell that the UH1y's glass seems to be super clear as If It didn't have any.. I'm just wondering If there's a way you could make the glass more noticible/reflective In your next update?

Once again thanks a whole lot, I use your Hmmwv pack as well! you do some solid work man!

YAY! Finally a bunch of helis in one addon - many kudos for the Apache, but all are more than welcome - thanks a lot, Aplion!

Hope you´ll still adress the issues on the HAFM airplane pack (no lock-on warning, etc) so I can use them more (have restricted them to MCC CAS calls, as I usually end up in flames when I fly them, cus there´s no warning sound for incoming missiles =/)

cheers!

Flares are ArmA 3 flares ...

Well I couldn`t see flares from UH60M, and amount of flares is too small as A3 pop series not single so 60 flares is 3 series.

Exactly what most of us have been looking for! I thank you much sir!!

One thing though about the UH1y, The glass Is really clear, as If It wasn't even there, You look at the other choppers In this pack compared and you can tell that the UH1y's glass seems to be super clear as If It didn't have any.. I'm just wondering If there's a way you could make the glass more noticible/reflective In your next update?

Once again thanks a whole lot, I use your Hmmwv pack as well! you do some solid work man!

Easy to fix that glass problem ... it was my fault I must admit cause I was looking to avoid the high sun reflection ... thanks :)

---------- Post added at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

;2632877']YAY! Finally a bunch of helis in one addon - many kudos for the Apache' date=' but all are more than welcome - thanks a lot, Aplion!

Hope you´ll still adress the issues on the [i']HAFM airplane pack[/i] (no lock-on warning, etc) so I can use them more (have restricted them to MCC CAS calls, as I usually end up in flames when I fly them, cus there´s no warning sound for incoming missiles =/)

cheers!

HAFM Aircrafts issues have been already fixed and many more things have been added ... wait the next update :)

---------- Post added at 21:47 ---------- Previous post was at 21:44 ----------

Well I couldn`t see flares from UH60M, and amount of flares is too small as A3 pop series not single so 60 flares is 3 series.

The amount of the flares are default from ArmA 2 ...

I'll see if there is any issue with them on UH60M ... thanks.

UH-1H has the same sound as UH-1Y Venom, HERESY!! I need that whoop-whoop-whoop sound NAO!

Beside that glaring issue it seems to work quite well. However my game complained about missing wreck model for CH-47.

UH-1H has the same sound as UH-1Y Venom, HERESY!! I need that whoop-whoop-whoop sound NAO!

Beside that glaring issue it seems to work quite well. However my game complained about missing wreck model for CH-47.

I'll see about sounds at next update ...

CH-47 wreck issue has been reported before ...

Also with Gnats boat if you land on it and try to move the boat the helicopter doesnt move with it it just falls into the water or explodes, but the CAF Chinook works and so do the stock helicopters, so im guessing its just a phsyx thing?

Also with Gnats boat if you land on it and try to move the boat the helicopter doesnt move with it it just falls into the water or explodes, but the CAF Chinook works and so do the stock helicopters, so im guessing its just a phsyx thing?

Maybe ... I don't know yet as I haven't use physX ...

Regarding sound, did LJH's JSRS include sounds for Arma2 models? If I recall, his 2.1 update included a load of 'unused' sounds for modders to utilize. May be worth looking into....

Regarding sound, did LJH's JSRS include sounds for Arma2 models? If I recall, his 2.1 update included a load of 'unused' sounds for modders to utilize. May be worth looking into....

I'll contact directly with LJ ... but first things first ... I have to fix any "major" issue before this ..

NICE JOB !!!!!! i realy was missing these now the US army / US Marines (current day) is almost complete again (only tanks / APC are still missing) :)

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@hafm_helis.png

@ Aplion;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Just a correction for your first post. The classname for the AH64 isn't "AH64" but rather "AH64D" ;)

HAFM Aircrafts issues have been already fixed and many more things have been added ... wait the next update :)

YAY! Great news, I´ll wait with a grim in my face =)

Just played the "Drones" showcase using the Apache (spawned by MCC) and what can I say: who needs drones with an Apache gunship at your disposal? Total CSAT carnage lol

cheers!

Great stuff Aplion, are you looking at possibly adding custom sounds to the helicopters (JSRS 1.5 perhaps) because the BIS sounds are subpart from the rest of the choppers. Thanks again Aplion!