Robalo

ASR AI 3

2484 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, mickeymen said:

These are variations only for static units. With this, there is no problem, because I can easily deprive units of movement, using a AI-module in the editor. However, in my case, I wanted my several single-snipers to move with random periodicity and only in a given radius (stealth mode). Such an snipers, could be more unpredictable and dangerous. It is for this reason that I am talking about the special movement, without rapprochement with the enemy. As it seems to me, the sniper should not approach to the enemy. He must only maneuver over a long distance, since the purpose of a sniper is to destroy an enemy from afar.

Stealth mode is kind of tricky since it works very much like danger mode, raising the alertness level of the AI. It makes them more prone to notice enemies.

What a unit should or should not do highly depends on the scenario, there is no generic solution for this and certainly not for an AI mod. You could argue (equally valid) that you want your sniper to move in a position where he can actually engage. Obtaining a specific behavior with the AI is difficult. Other than that, Varanon has already written that you can exclude units from being handled by ASR AI, 

1 person likes this

On 10.08.2017 at 0:32 PM, Alwarren said:

You could argue (equally valid)

I'm tired of arguing, Is enough. To all users - only good mods...

2 hours ago, mickeymen said:

I'm tired of arguing, Is enough. To all users - only good mods...

Whatever generates your Mass Effect field :D

On 09.08.2017 at 9:30 PM, Devastator_cm said:

anybody knows where can I find the opfor optional file? The withsix link is dead as they are shutting down their service

The same question ... I need ASR AI3: Project Opfor, BWA3, Spec4Gear, Military Gear Pack configs. Can someone link to Mega or DropBox?:down: Dev-Heaven lost! :evil:

1 hour ago, kklownboy said:

dude... page one, first post ,scroll down to the bottom...

There are no working links to Dev-Heaven:whatsthat:

All extra configs are available on Steam and Github (updated links in first post).

2 people like this

Have to take back my feedback about the grenades. Played several coop missions tonight and on Sunday, most of us were head-shoted by the first AI grenade in every single one of them. 

AI Precision 0.18

AI Skill 0.69