Rav_Raven

LIFTER for ArmA 3

New version (v1.03) in first post!.

9a07153d-9a93-4b40-999e-9c89fa5446b3.jpg

Changelog:

v1.03

Fixed:

-Expanded range of search object at the lower end of sling (formerly 3 meters, now 7 meters)

-Relocated position sling, camera and LCD display in cabine to CH-47F (resized by Aplion)

-Redefinition of classes Nato Hellcats http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24161

Addition:

-Ropes now down with dropped objects (there are still problems with the "static" class)

-Configurable key (user10) to acquire and release the object to be lifted (still the action remains in the dropdown menu)

-Nato Striders http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24892

-Helicopters from massi http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19346

Enjoy!.

nice update, also what pack is that helicopter and arty piece from?

New update v1.0.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@rav_lifter_a3.png

@ RAVEN;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Thank you for including both of my mods! :cheers:

Fixed:

-Expanded range of search object at the lower end of sling (formerly 3 meters, now 7 meters)

-Relocated position sling, camera and LCD display in cabine to CH-47F (resized by Aplion)

-Redefinition of classes Nato Hellcats http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24161

Addition:

-Ropes now down with dropped objects (there are still problems with the "static" class)

-Configurable key (user10) to acquire and release the object to be lifted (still the action remains in the dropdown menu)

-Nato Striders http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24892

-Helicopters from massi http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19346

@RAV_RAVEN, saludos de Brazil! May I ask you a list of all choppers (more specifically, all addons) covered by the latest version of your mod, please? I thought I had all needed addons, but I´m getting the NLSG issue (NoLoadSavedGame) due to dependancy of your mod to some chopper addon I don´t have activated...

Grácias! ;)

@Corporal_Lib [bR]

The only dependency is LIFTER be enabled CBA. No dependence on any mod of helicopters.

Basically, what makes LIFTER, the player is expected to enter into a vehicle for the "helicopter" class, takes his class identifier, and searches a list of class types included in the module. When it finds the corresponding positions assigned to sling data screen and camera position to the helicopter in use and sets the proper lifting actions.

If you clarify me the kind of problem you have, you could always help you better.

Greetings

I was puzzled too, but when I´ve updated to your latest version, I had the NLSG issue, and once I´ve deactivated your addon - bamf - I could load any previous mission again... this issue only happens when one addon has dependancies on another (uninstalled or deactivated) addon, thus I asked if it was dependent on any chopper addon (like aplion´s ports from A2)! A conflict with other mod could be the case, but it only happened with 1.03 version... you´re not calling some old eventhandlers from beta4 version of CBA (which could have been deactivated in beta 5 released recently), right?

I´ll activate it again and see if any error pops up related to this!

edit: well, I was right, your v1.03 version has a dependancy on these addons or objects or scripts that the pop up error screen shows (see on the screenshots below)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=239504487

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=239506458

I´ve tested with lotsa mods activated and only CBA (beta5) and RAV_Lifter activated and the result was the same....

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

@Corporal_Lib[bR]

mmmm ... to be honest ... I've never loaded a mission saved with the addon. I think it must be a problem in the section "PreloadAddons" from config.cpp. I'm going to remove (not going to have great impact on the performance of the addon) and no further, these notices about objects "slings". Although what you show on the other screen (_ctrl) never happened in any previous version (strange), or any of my tests.

Let me check that can be.

I wonder if anyone else has this type of message.

I'll make some changes and make a hotfix. But first I'd like to try send it and if the problem does not recur, we update the addon. Do you agree?

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll make some changes and make a hotfix. But first I'd like to try send it and if the problem does not recur, we update the addon. Do you agree?

Thanks for the feedback.

Most ppl play online so they don´t bother loading a saved game (or they´re just hot shots that doesn´t get killed stupidly like myself lol) and thus nobody had reported this so far... and the previous versions worked alright!

Deal... send me a test version and I´ll fire it up and report if this issue is still there (or fixed)! =)

gettin the same problem now and i dont use any addons just lifter and cba

worked yesterday and to day i have problems

@ICE_AGE0815 @Corporal_Lib[bR]

Download: V1.03 (Hotfix1)

I need to try this version that "should" solve the problem "PreloadAddons" class. I hope also the other problem solutions (_CTRL) although I can not be sure myself, since I do not get any of those reports in my development version.

NOTE: Do not worry about the size of this version (has sections that will be developing in v1.04 and are not currently active).

Okie Dokie, I´ll test it right now and feedback in a minute!

EDIT - it works! No more NLSG issue... i´ll load it without -nologs parameter to see if any error pops up, but the pesky issue is gone, yay! =) :yay:

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Ok, great.

Now I will replace the download link in the first post with the hotfix (soon as you leave the ladder in v1.04 -with CH47- and "maybe" a call option rappel for all helicopter).

Thanks for the feedback and keep in tune ...

NOTE: (I have to think more in SP, but in MP I've played less than 15 times in 13 years ...)

Edited by RAV_RAVEN

thanks for adding support for massi's helis, however I have just tested this with the lynx and it still isn't working. will now test with the other helis

using the PWS 1.2 version of UK_SFTG_A3

Hotfix version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

thanks for adding support for massi's helis, however I have just tested this with the lynx and it still isn't working. will now test with the other helis

using the PWS 1.2 version of UK_SFTG_A3

It does work Frosty... grab me later if you want to test it - it's not live on public yet as I'm waiting for the Xmed fix but it's tested out ok....

MRAP Bombs anyone :P

SJ

thanks for the up date trying it out now thanks a lot

just tryed and still the same cant load mission only lifter is running and did not ever try to load a mission with the addon ??

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

does anyone know if AI can unload cargo with this? i cant get it working.

You may not (yet). But it is in my plans to do so.

STAY TUNED ...

You may not (yet). But it is in my plans to do so.

STAY TUNED ...

Thanks for the quick reply. Your mod is awesome dude. I'm really excited to see the additions to this great feature.

Thank you.

Expect to see the next v1.04. Contain the ability to pass from the CH-47 assault boat that takes hanging by a ladder and climb from the boat to the helicopter (as in this spectacular scene from the movie "Act of Valor"). And (if I get with the times), the ability to "fast rope" to all helicopters currently in use.

Stay tuned ...

act_of_valor_helicopter_sunset_a_l.jpg

Edited by RAV_RAVEN