The script / vanilla revive systems still initialize, even when you have ACE enabled? I'll look into fixing that. I remember adding a check for ACE but it might be using an outdated method to disable the vanilla revive system.

I've been working on a totally new overhauled insurgency mission over the past year or two and it's coming along, but slowly. I may recontinue this version in the meantime while I work on the new one, just because I don't like leaving my content in a broken state.

Fair enough, I get that. It seems to still be enabled yes. Even with the newest version of ACE3 installed. Could you direct me where to disable the vanilla revive system by chance? I really love the mission and playing it with my buds, but we all vastly prefer the ACE medical system. 

You can edit the init.sqf and initPlayerLocal.sqf files; comment out the lines which initialize scripts within the isAce code block.

• Like 1

Gotcha, I will be sure to check those out and work on em. Thank you for the help man! 

Absolutely. I had no idea that has been an issue with my mission (I haven't played with ACE since it's first release) so who knows how long the problem was there. This motivated me to get back to work on the mission, thanks for the report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hell yea, well honestly, these patrol / insurgency type missions are by and large my favorite types of missions in Arma. At least when I am playing with a loose group of friends. Sure I can have someone be zeus and get similar experience, but I love when its all randomized like this. Its a really great mission that me and my buddies all seriously enjoy. Keep up the hard work.

• Thanks 1

vehicles explode when i replace it , is the script / mission is outdated ?