igi_pl

IgiLoad script - logistical support

I do not have problems with UGV at Mohawk. Change line: "IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Mohawk = IL_Supported_Quadbike + IL_Supported_Rubberboat + IL_Supported_SDV + IL_Supported_Hatchback;" to "IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Mohawk = IL_Supported_Quadbike + IL_Supported_Rubberboat + IL_Supported_SDV + IL_Supported_Hatchback + IL_Supported_UGV;"

1. How are you doing this now?

2. Whot explode: Mohawk or UGV?

3. Whene it explode (fly, para drop, load)?

4. You are talking about default UGV from Arma3 or about some mod?

1: I did it exactly as you described: Added the IL_Supported_UGV line to the Supported Cargo.

2. The UGV explodes.

3. Explodes shortly after (or during) the loading.

4. Default armed UGV with RCWS from Arma 3.

Dreadp1r4te - If UGV with RCWS is not empty then Mohawk will explode. I'll try to solve this, but at the moment I do not know how.

to get a round that problem i use the lifter mod lol igi load and raven lifter so far the one of the best mod

Dreadp1r4te - If UGV with RCWS is not empty then Mohawk will explode. I'll try to solve this, but at the moment I do not know how.

I tried it empty. It exploded regardless.

NATO Strider: I have download the last 1.2 version from link you post. Classes are:

NATO-Strider "NATO_Strider" -> "Night_B_MRAP_03_F"

NATO-Strider GMG: "NATO_Strider_GMG" -> "Night_B_MRAP_03_gmg_F"

NATO-Strider HMG: "NATO_Strider_HMG" -> "Night_B_MRAP_03_hmg_F"

Found the problem with the NATO Striders -.-

I posted the wrong link. There are two NATO Strider mods and I gave you the one from Nightmare515.

Actually we are using the one from Diesel5187 from this page http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24891

Sorry definitely my fault -.-

Igi, has something happened in the latest version of this mod to stop it from working correctly on a dedicated server? I am having real trouble with it recently, works fine locally, but completely stops on a dedicated server.

Is there a way to increase the distance it checks for cargo behind the vehicle? The C130 needs items almost on the ramp to load.

IGI, thank you for the great mod! We use it on our BECTI Warfare mission on my server, works great under a full load! Only issue we're running into is the distance objects have to be from the mohawk. Like Theebu previously asked, where in your script can I change the distance values so that players can load objects from farther away? Thank you!

-SS

---------------------

N/M, I found it...Line 89-91. After increasing the values from 2.5 to 8 it's 1000x easier now.

IL_SDistU = 20;
IL_SDistL = 8;  //was 2.5, i think this is the distance 
IL_SDistL_Heli_offset = 1;

Edited by SpanishSurfer

I tried it empty. It exploded regardless.

Dreadp1r4te - Do you create UGV from Empty or from NATO? Whene UGV is maned then Mohawk get damages.

Found the problem with the NATO Striders -.-

I posted the wrong link. There are two NATO Strider mods and I gave you the one from Nightmare515.

Actually we are using the one from Diesel5187 from this page http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24891

Sorry definitely my fault -.-

Gerippe - Thank you for the information. I'll try to add this too.

Igi, has something happened in the latest version of this mod to stop it from working correctly on a dedicated server? I am having real trouble with it recently, works fine locally, but completely stops on a dedicated server.

Spudly - Check init.sqf. No one else has reported problems on a dedicated server...

IGI, thank you for the great mod! We use it on our BECTI Warfare mission on my server, works great under a full load! Only issue we're running into is the distance objects have to be from the mohawk. Like Theebu previously asked, where in your script can I change the distance values so that players can load objects from farther away? Thank you!

-SS

---------------------

N/M, I found it...Line 89-91. After increasing the values from 2.5 to 8 it's 1000x easier now.

IL_SDistU = 20;
IL_SDistL = 8;  //was 2.5, i think this is the distance 
IL_SDistL_Heli_offset = 1;

SpanishSurfer - This is not a good idea. The script starts to find already loaded objects. You can gently change IL_SDistL_Heli_offset if you want to change this for Mohawk, but do not change IL_SDistL.

Spudly - Check init.sqf. No one else has reported problems on a dedicated server...

Will do, thanks.

Hi, we are using this script from some weeks but we found many problems using this in mpmissions. When we test things on dedi ( 2 pl online ) all works fine. When we play the same mission with others mate almost once, a team always when dropped with the hmmve from c17 find themself at coordinates 000000 , others blow up sometimes when they touch ground. I suppose there's some problem with some client with their pc because 1 player 80% is always the one that goes to 000000 after paradrop. Anyone else?

We found a few bugs as well, but overall the mod works beautifully. During a BECTI match we tried to air drop an ATV with players on it and they were air dropped 10km away from where they should have been dropped, in the middle of the ocean.

Also, this mod http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?175157-LHM-Static-Drag is essential for IGILOAD.

Hi, we are using this script from some weeks but we found many problems using this in mpmissions. When we test things on dedi ( 2 pl online ) all works fine. When we play the same mission with others mate almost once, a team always when dropped with the hmmve from c17 find themself at coordinates 000000 , others blow up sometimes when they touch ground. I suppose there's some problem with some client with their pc because 1 player 80% is always the one that goes to 000000 after paradrop. Anyone else?
We found a few bugs as well, but overall the mod works beautifully. During a BECTI match we tried to air drop an ATV with players on it and they were air dropped 10km away from where they should have been dropped, in the middle of the ocean.

Also, this mod http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?175157-LHM-Static-Drag is essential for IGILOAD.

I'd really like to help you, but I do not use in IgiLoad coordinates other than the coordinates of the vehicle.

1. Loads - The last step is detach and load falls freely until the opening of the parachute.

2. People - The player gets a command to eject. Is taken the vehicle position and calculated position in which has to be a player (rear of the vehicle).

The only thing I can think of is desynchronization.

I'd really like to help you, but I do not use in IgiLoad coordinates other than the coordinates of the vehicle.

1. Loads - The last step is detach and load falls freely until the opening of the parachute.

2. People - The player gets a command to eject. Is taken the vehicle position and calculated position in which has to be a player (rear of the vehicle).

The only thing I can think of is desynchronization.

This would be very strange! We were around 15-17 ppl on a dedi used only for this when we playing.. ( 4770k, arma in ramdisk, 1 gbps in/out ), server fps at max and nothing strange in arma server monitor, will try to check again with many test

Important!!!

Unfortunately I have to confirm the occurrence of problems during parachute jump and para drop cargo.

After Easter I will try to solve these problems. At the moment I do not know whether they are caused by changes in the game or changes in the script. Mainly I suspect a problem with the synchronization.

By the way, i have a request to make. There is a very interesting UCSV Transport Drone Mod which absolutely need your help. The maker already did a request thread in the scripting forum but it seems nobody care about it. Maybe you could make your igiload compatible with this? Because logistic matter :P

Is anyone having any problems with gear inside ammo crates deleting after 10 min? I'm loading crates into the mohawk, air dropping them to troops, only to have everything inside of the ammo crate disappear. Not sure if its the mission or the mod.

By the way, i have a request to make. There is a very interesting UCSV Transport Drone Mod which absolutely need your help. The maker already did a request thread in the scripting forum but it seems nobody care about it. Maybe you could make your igiload compatible with this? Because logistic matter :P

Astrell - Not now, may in the future.

Is anyone having any problems with gear inside ammo crates deleting after 10 min? I'm loading crates into the mohawk, air dropping them to troops, only to have everything inside of the ammo crate disappear. Not sure if its the mission or the mod.

SpanishSurfer - The game clears inventory of crate when the crate is destroyed. Have you had any explosions during crate landing?

can AI pilots unload cargo yet?
Could you be a little more specific and go into a little more detail on your explanation? I too would like to start a mission with a vehicle inside the c130 and have it automatically drop via a trigger instead of a player action. Having a heck of a time trying to figure this out.

DirtyDel, Victor - Can you wait for the next version? I will try to add a simple operation using triggers.

hi did you se that yet ? thing so http://dev.arma3.com/oprep-drone-refinements should be really help full with the UAV loading

ICE_AGE0815 - I read, but I do not see anything that might be useful in the script. I have to check the operation of UGV in the game after these changes.

Hi !

Thx for this nice script !

pokertour - Thy and Have Fun :)

How can I disable the cargo load the "C_Van_01_box_F" on a "B_Truck_01_box_F" ?

DirtyDel, Victor - Can you wait for the next version? I will try to add a simple operation using triggers.

Sure. I appreciate the time you'd put in to create that. Very much looking forward towards your next release :)

How can I disable the cargo load the "C_Van_01_box_F" on a "B_Truck_01_box_F" ?

Crusha - This is not possible in easy way. Faster is disable the loading a group of cargo on a group of vehicles or loading single cargo on a group of vehicle.

Victor - Thy