falcos

AppleGate Community Project WIP

Sorry I been out of the arma community for some time as I moved to unity.

Added: STEAM links and they are maintained by AmaZiinG

Added: new google links as well.

Added: replace.Rar 

All files are updated with new links for source file but you might be better use the Lakeside version not this as that was made for A3 this for A2.

I have also got message about porting to DayZ the answer is the files they was given out to the Hole BIS community to learn and make things with be that A2/A3 or even DayZ standalone any BIS product that you can use the tools with these files are free for all the use and lean and make things with. good luck on porting and making maps.

never new dayz standalone can have mods buy hey ho happy mod making.

also I no long respond to message in arma community as iv moved on to VR and other platforms. feel free to contact me via steam Mr Falcos Jervil or discord Mr Falcos Jervil#9943

I was asked yesterday about my stance on Arma 3 & Dayz Server Monetization Rules with this addon as well as its code and are people allowed to use it on a monetization server?

Sorry to guy who point this out to me I can't spell or remember your name but thank you for pointing this out to me as it was never a thing in A2 days so here goes.

1. I have no issue with people using the items/addons/code in or on a monetization server.

2. Please follow bohemia.net/monetization rules.

3. No, I do not wish to take any money from you or the ArmA community who use this on their servers. (Please stop asking or try to give me money) <--- never ever thought that would happen lol

P.s Its been almost Five! years since this very buggy and badly optimise map A2 was given out I can not believe people are still using it and playing on it wow Kinda Means a lot that people are enjoying E76 work. That being said did anyone take the stuff and make a whole new map or learn to make maps from this as that was the point in the project was to get players into making new maps and such lol or did E76, opterx, and myself do too good of a job on this map hahaha.