sickboy

Discover, Play, Promote missions and mods withSIX

aOkfOXV.jpg

Play withSIX is an application that helps you download, update and manage mods,

as well as to find servers and play together with your friends.

Your benefits:

• Automated handling of downloading and storage of mods
  • Fast download (speeds) due to world-wide content delivery network and support for multiple download connections
  • Way quicker download of mod updates due to delta patching (technology)
  • Automatic dependency handling (mod A requires mod B)
  • Easy access to all your mods with the library interface
  • Combine mods to your preference with collections
  • Remember favorite servers and find the desired server with the large array of filter options
  • Join up with your friends playing with the buddy system
  • Download and play fan made missions with just a few clicks – even with addon dependencies

YNt3wHV.jpg

More advanced features:

• Single-exe portable application with auto-update
  • Customize the start-up parameters per game
  • Synchronize conveniently with custom repositories for groups and communities
  • Automatically launch apps when launching a game by 3rd party software support
  • Ability to select the desired version with multi version support

To learn more visit our blog.

To download and get started, visit our page at withsix.com

f108pu.png

qzewb9.jpg

withsix.com is a publishing platform for mission and mods

• As a player you can discover and find great fan mad content and easily download withSIX
  • As a modder you can publish your work easily, customize the presentation to great deal and push out update yourself
  • Learn at our blog about the withSIX platform and mission publishing

pLozTUW.jpg

More to come

In the coming months we will greatly improve and expand our efforts to provide you

with an amazing distribution platform for any type of fan made game content.

Get involved now!

As a small team we can really use your help – tell your friends, share your feedback and ideas with us,

suggest and assist in the integration of mods and games or donate, so that we can deliver you even greater services.

Make sure to follow our blog and subscribe us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest developments.

qn5nc6.jpg

Summary

Edited by Sickboy

We're proud to present to you the 1.13 version of Play withSIX.

Released early due to need to hotfix some issues

wl268w.jpg

Highlights

• Initial Playlist added (See which mods are going to be processed, or launched with the game)
  • Improved custom repository transfer reliability
  • Fixed updating existing manually installed mods
  • Support for A3 Map Pack; load ARMA 2 islands and their requirements into ARMA 3
  • Support for the latest Iron Front in Arma community patches

Many more exciting changes, be sure to read on..

Read the full story at http://withsix.com/blog/play-withsix-1-13-available-now

PlaywithSIX is awesome! I have registered two weeks ago and I am loving the content!

A great app for ArmA fans!

Nice, I agree PW6 is an awesome tool, very comprehensive and easy to use! I wish all modders would get on board.

Soon released to everyone but already available as beta release*, phase 1 of our design upgrade:

4ezSZAU.jpg

Highlights:

• Improved overall design
  • HUGE Search-field
  • Clearer presentation of navigation elements
  • Social elements all positioned from bottom-right
  • Basic share content over contact list feature

Be sure to try out the new design in the beta build* and share your feedback while we prepare to release this to stable.

Read all the details in the blog post: http://withsix.com/blog/design-upgrade---phase-1-turning-gray

*Activate beta: go to Tools > Settings > Other > 'Receive Beta updates' inside Play withSIX.

Hi guys, good news about your latest version, wanted to ask how would i go about setting up a repository for all the files I have,

as currently I have about 263 missions, mods, textures, and scripts that can be downloaded from my site, and I'm looking to create more options

for the community I support to note I have been hosting all missions and files since 2012 for Iron front: Liberation 1944 on my site, link in my sig.

We're proud to present to you the 1.14 version of Play withSIX.

ehkso2.jpg

Highlights

Many more exciting changes, be sure to read on..

i am trying to figure out how to update multible mods and how to see outdated mods how and where do i do that ?

In the mod library there is an "updates" section that lists all mods that need updating.

To update all mods in one go, instead of one by one, you can create a collection that contains all of them and then use the install/update button the bottom left.

We're proud to share that since today we have over 1000 mods for Arma 3 and Arma 2 on our network, continously monitored and updated!

HYIMtA0.jpg

Play withSIX is celebrating its 1000th modification.

Congratulations to all the mod authors for their great work over the years and a big thanks to Bohemia Interactive for all their community and content support.

Modifications allow us to not only enhance our gaming experience, but to expand our minds, to reach out and discover new and amazing things, far beyond the original game.

Read more on our blog

Edited by ParaGraphic L
smaller image

Hi, i'm using 1.15.613.1 version and all my ArmA2 mods (well, most of) aren't recongized anymore by the utility (can't update them, they are tagged as unknown). They were installed using PwS though. Any idea ?

Great work! But ....

The SU repositories are being deleted and the linux server can't download now a lot of mods because uses rsync.

If the server don't actualize mod the client can't use them.

NVey0Ps.jpg

We are pleased to release update v1.50 of our client, with many fixes, improvements and new features.

Read on

It still doesn't recognize my mods in ArmA2, despite those mods being installed (from the beginning) in the correct directory. To be more precise, it sees them but tag them as "not installed".

Edited by ProfTournesol

It still doesn't recognize my mods in ArmA2, despite those mods being installed (from the beginning) in the correct directory. To be more precise, it sees them but tag them as "not installed".

If the directories are set correctly in the settings of the game in PwS, then not installed probably means not yet converted to Synq.

Either from old SixRsync format, or from classical download format. So PwS cannot confirm the validity of the installation.

I suppose we should add a Unrecognized state, or something else that would convey this somehow?

If the directories are set correctly in the settings of the game in PwS, then not installed probably means not yet converted to Synq.

Either from old SixRsync format, or from classical download format. So PwS cannot confirm the validity of the installation.

I suppose we should add a Unrecognized state, or something else that would convey this somehow?

Dunno, i downloaded all of them with PwS though...Shall i delete them all and let PwS download them again (not bandwith limit in France :) ) ?

Dunno, i downloaded all of them with PwS though...Shall i delete them all and let PwS download them again (not bandwith limit in France :) ) ?

No need to delete, that would be a waste of bandwidth and time I think. Just run Install action and see if they get properly converted this time ;)

Are they in the game directory or in the mod directory btw?

No need to delete, that would be a waste of bandwidth and time I think. Just run Install action and see if they get properly converted this time ;)

Are they in the game directory or in the mod directory btw?

In the PwS mod directory.

Everyone, we did it!! You asked for it for a long time, and .. here it is!

2aj13ir.jpg

After countless hours in our development dungeon we are very proud to introduce to you

the beta version of one of the most requested feature for Play withSIX since we started this project;

Collection Sharing.

Read more at the Share your Experience post.

Stay tuned for more awesomeness coming your way, in the stable release and beyond!

Edited by Sickboy

OUTSTANDING news, thanks Sickboy!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Some cool public collections already popping up

(you can now add tags by editing the collection on the website :-))

Edited by Sickboy

Hallo Sickboy

I have recently switched to steam just to get new update (1.63) and since than i am unable to get my PwS start and running. On steam i got Arma X and my Arma 2 it is installed in 2 separate folders, Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. Normally when i start OA in Steam i basically running COmbined.

So problem is i am unable to run Combined Operations in PwS. I can run Arma 2 or OA but cant figure how to run them bout together. When i run OA in PwS it starts only Operation Arrowhead, BAF and PMC. I need help mate.