Sign in to follow this  
linuxmaster9

The Wrecking Crew needs to get it's head out of where the sun don't shine

So, I registered on the TWC UK forums at the suggestion of the 404games guys to ask a question about integrating ACE in Wasteland. I asked 1 question on the forums and received this response from 1 question. I have had NO other contact with the group before this and this happened from 1 post asking for help with ACE.

Seriously, I can see why people are leaving the ArmA community if this is what happens from asking an ACE community for help adding ACE into Wasteland.

Image over 100KB

Edited by Maio

It sounds like it's either a mistake or you did something that you are not telling us/not aware of. I don't know these guys very well but they seem like a good group from what I've heard -- it looks out of character for them.

That is what I thought too. Hence my shock at being banned for asking for assistance in troubleshooting my issues I have been having integrating ACE into Wasteland. I asked how I should go about replacing the stock Wasteland medical system with the ACE medical system. TWC is not the only group I have received serious resistance from when it regards Wasteland. It seems that most "Realism" groups are under the impression that Wasteland will/can NEVER promote or have tactical teamplay........guess they have never played on any good wasteland servers.

If I could show you the exact post, I would but I have literally NO access to the website. They banned my public IP address. Like I am a criminal or something. I have no means to contest the ban either except to post here and hope someone from TWC reads this post. My friends checked the site but they removed every evidence of any "crime".

Edited by LinuxMaster9

Hello,

While an unpleasant situation please deal with such situations in private.

Closing thread.