Quick question, should the AI medics be reviving AI without me needing to direct them to via keyboard commands?

• Like 1

I hope this is the case. Having medics actually doing their job without being told would be awesome. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sowens said:

Quick question, should the AI medics be reviving AI without me needing to direct them to via keyboard commands?

Quick answer: documentation, chapter 3.3. :P

regards

Congrats to the release! Jut jemacht ;-)

• Like 1

lol, why you. :don14:

I missed that line in the instructions. Thanks for pointing it out. Working great and no errors on my spawned in AI. Great work once again!

• Like 1

Thanks for the update!

From the time i started playing arma , it's the only revive script that i like so far!

Congratulations again .

• Like 2

few lil bugs

abbort word.

AI medic heal me after 40-120 sec even if I press *H* and even if medic near me.Maybe it is because combat situation.It would be cool if H button temporary disable autocombat until AI heal me.

I just disable markers in settings -but can to   see  in game 3d markers and e.t.c

• Like 2

Is it possible on the next updade to include the broken legs possibility , so not to be 100% , maybe to include also an option , like the previous versions ?

tcb_ais_allways_walk             =     false;             // If set to true, the units are always able to walk/run. False means broken legs are possible (Vanilla).

I like to have the agony bleeding state and still be able to play but to be more difficult , rather than just have  an unconscious mode.

There must be also the crawlling part , but when i have my legs broke , not just by getting shot.

Thanks again for everything , i just wanted to express my opinion .

• Like 1

This old parameter disabled damage on legs completely. If damage >1 the unit can walk but veeryyyyy slow. Since this rewrite this param is needless cause the damage handling can figure out the differences how the damage to your legs come off. For example your legs can be broken if you jump from a higher rooftop and i think this is realistic. The calculation includes every body part in different weight and take also care about the reason of the damage influence. (falling, car crash, explosion, calliber, fire, and so on....)

So im not willing to disable the damage handling of one of the body parts. (theoretical the damage handling is ready to deal with single body parts in healing process like ACE. But we will keep it simple ;)

regards

• Like 4

Thank you very much for informing us about the updated version :)
The Armaholic mirror has been updated with the new version:

news_download_a3_3.png

A3 Wounding System v24062017

Hellow. Thanks for nice script. Are there any way to make it compatible with ACE  ? I mean if I turn on ACE mod then Wounding system script will be urn off. Thanks.

15 minutes ago, baton1990 said:

Hellow. Thanks for nice script. Are there any way to make it compatible with ACE  ? I mean if I turn on ACE mod then Wounding system script will be urn off. Thanks.

I'd guess that you need to disable any ACE medical / wounding systems.

The answer of this question is to find in the documentation, chapter 1.3.

Note to myself: best idea, to write a documentation and point on it to any upcoming question. :don11:

regards

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Psychobastard said:

The answer of this question is to find in the documentation, chapter 1.3.

Note to myself: best idea, to write a documentation and point on it to any upcoming question. :don11:

regards

Hey Psychobastard

Sorry to be a pain but is there anyway to stop your Wounding system from disabling when ACE is installed, as I have ACE also but I do not use any of the medical components.

Cheers

P.S I as most also love this revive / wounding system. It really is great

Hello Rockapes,

you can deactivate the ACE check by uncomment or delete the line 5 till 8 in AIS/Core/fn_preinit.sqf. (or copy the following code and overwrite the original one)

But i doesnt recomment this. On your own risk if it will work with ACE.

diag_log format ["############## %1 ############## - AIS init started", missionName];

if (isServer) then {
	ais_ace_shutDown = false;
	//if (isClass (configFile >> "CfgPatches" >> "ace_main")) then {
		//ais_ace_shutDown = true;
		//["AIS: AIS shutdown itself cause ACE mod was detected. ACE and AIS cant work at the same time."] call BIS_fnc_logFormat;
	//};
	publicVariable "ais_ace_shutDown";
};

removeAllMissionEventHandlers "Draw3D";
removeAllMissionEventHandlers "EachFrame";

call AIS_Core_fnc_initEvents;
AIS_Core_Interaction_Actions = [];

regards

• Like 1

Thanks. Will give it a go. Appreciate the response

There is some code floating around to allow AI to heal while using ACE. I plan on finding it and getting it to work with AIS.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, sowens said:

There is some code floating around to allow AI to heal while using ACE. I plan on finding it and getting it to work with AIS.

this would be something very welcome indeed

Can you please make an addon version of this script? I want to use it in every mission.

17 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

Can you please make an addon version of this script? I want to use it in every mission.

No.

In that case uncontrolled incompatibilities with other addons or revive scripts in that missions are upcoming.

I have to make sure to avoid conflicts. That mean i have to auto detect a lot of 3rd party scripts and mods and make the choise to break them down or stop my own mod. Thats a descision i will not make, at least in respect in the work of other scripter/modder.

regards

• Like 3

Hellow. Ive tried script with ACE. Its normal that both ACE menus dont work ? I read documentanion, "AIS will not cause some ACE3 features to break down" or its normal, or I did something wrong. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, baton1990 said:

Hellow. Ive tried script with ACE. Its normal that both ACE menus dont work ? I read documentanion, "AIS will not cause some ACE3 features to break down" or its normal, or I did something wrong. Thanks.

Don`t use this script with ACE