16 minutes ago, jgaz-uk said:

Created a new mission on one of the SOG maps using beta virsion files & now getting stabilise option, but after only get the drag option & nothing else. had a few error messages come up about AIS_Medivac stations, like Medivac_Blackfish, 10 ?

Will try later your latest download.

just create a unit or anything with at name like Medivac_Blackfish and the error is gone, i'm not guite sure what the medevac_blackfish is for since you don't get any options when you are near it.

Edited AIS_SETUP to     AIS_MEDEVAC_STATIONS        =    [];

So medivac heal only is disabled, that removed error messages I got  as I didn't create a medivac object.

And that last beta update fixed it YAY! :hyper:

Original problem with classname in the SOG DLC seems to be now fixed, as when tested it worked with vanilla firstaid & the  SOG firstaid nice work sir!

Many thanks Psychobastard.

• Thanks 1

Thios "blackfish" message occurs cause you have also copied the AIS_SETUP.sqf - there is the definition

AIS_MEDEVAC_STATIONS        =    [[Medevac_Blackfish, 10]];

Have installed and configured A3 again (pain in the ass) and tested it. Works well for me too. (but can't test SOG)

Will wait a few days... maybe someone will find something else... 

sheers

Just tested your last beta fix on the DLC SOG maps & everything  worked fine just how it should. Even after setting in the AIS_SETUP "heal only if players have firstaid" dropping the vanilla firstaid & using the SOG firstaid item. The only thing I noticed is; I still had the same number of them after healing several units. I can live with that 😉.

@Psychobastard without looking into your changes, the below lines, or variants of, may help alleviate issues with DLC FAK/Medikit in the future:

_hasFAK = ((((assignedItems _unit) + (items _unit)) findIf {getNumber (configFile >> "cfgWeapons" >> _x >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") == 401}) > -1);
_hasMedikit = ((((assignedItems _unit) + (items _unit)) findIf {getNumber (configFile >> "cfgWeapons" >> _x >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") == 619}) > -1);

• Like 2

Best revive script out there. Awesome to see you still kickin

1 hour ago, bendy303 said:

no auto-revive from AI squad mates.....

Whats your point?

Press "H" to call for a revive. This is a fantastic script but theres limitations and quite honestly,this way is alot better performance wise and avoids buggy situations with our good friends,the AI team mates.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 2:37 AM, redarmy said:

Whats your point?

Press "H" to call for a revive. This is a fantastic script but theres limitations and quite honestly,this way is alot better performance wise and avoids buggy situations with our good friends,the AI team mates.

I didnt know about the 'H', didnt see that info. Will try.
Does this also work for AI healing other AI in your squad?

3 minutes ago, bendy303 said:

I didnt know about the 'H', didnt see that info. Will try.
Does this also work for AI healing other AI in your squad?

AI healing other AI as far as i recal is vanilla way of doing things. simply selet a unit,tell him via vanilla means to heal a unit(in this case incapacitated guy) and he will perform a revive. But YOU must tell them to do this,AI wont heal each other on their own UNLESS its a group not of the player. Though i suggest you only use this on play led groups

Hey! Struggling to get the AI to heal the player in S.O.G. Tested it with default NATO units and the AI will revive the player.

However my S.O.G units will receive the call to help and then revert back to "ready" without reviving the player (me?). 

Struggling to figure out the cause/fix for this!

I can get my AI squadmates to revive eachother, however.

Interestingly I tested it with the unsung units versus the default Prairie Fire ones and the AI medics will heal me.

Interestingly enough, with one final test, if I set my player-unit as a Prairie Fire/SOG unit no units (vanilla, unsung, PF) will heal me. If I set my player as an unsung/vanilla unit, PF/SOG units will be able to heal me. So something about the PF/SOG units seems to mess up the AI's ability to heal them when used by a player.

So for the mean time I can use a prairie fire LRRP squad and set my player unit as an UNSUNG seal and the script works fine, but it'd be nice to be able to play as the prairie fire unit. 

how can I dynamically disable this in the middle of a mission?

w code

cheers

I have come up with this code to disable it. Is there a better way?

_turn_off = true;

if (_turn_off == true) then {
removeMissionEventHandler ["Draw3D", AIS_Core_3DEHId];
removeMissionEventHandler ["EachFrame", AIS_Core_eachFrameHandlerId];
    {
    diag_log name _x;
    if (!isNil "ais_hkEH") then {_x removeEventHandler ["Killed", ais_hkEH]};
    if (!isNil "ais_hdEH") then {_x removeEventHandler ["HandleDamage", ais_hdEH]};
    if (!isNil "ais_hrEH") then {_x removeEventHandler ["Respawn", ais_hrEH]};
    if (!isNil "ais_hhEH") then {_x removeEventHandler ["HandleHeal", ais_hhEH]};
    } foreach allunits;
};

Hi PsychoBastard

A couple of lines from the AIS setup config are not working correctly. Such as "medical education" and "3D markers". 3D markers false still show. and med education = 0 wont allow AI to heal(player can) if AI has no FAKs left.

also, im not sure this is intentional, but i have it set to "allpalayables" , this works mostly, however if i the player get incapacitated,non playable AI are still coming to heal me. it shouldnt work that way correct? they cannot go into a revive state if shot however.