Thanks as well Miller!

A short video of the sound setup so far for the AH-96 and the XX-92s:

And a couple videos showing the MH-92 (or just plain XX-92 series) and the AH-96 with the sound values in an "outside" environment"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtdEJQazZoenAwSjA/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ADuke's OH-58 Kiowa AC6
- Replaced A2 textures with the Ghost Hawk textures for window geometries

And thanks to LordJarhead:

I'm also going to see if I can have the MH-80 have the same sound setup.

Got it man and will look into it :)

Spent some time last night (as well as this morning currently) and did manage to get a Medic Container working:

wip1802.jpg

It can also like the Medic HEMTT and Huron container heal wounded (just basic game logic). I'll add the ACE3 config entries and hopefully it maybe, can heal players that way too, but again contents are strictly BIS.

Some more facelifts of the XX-92s:

wip1804.jpg

wip1805.jpg

wip1806.jpg

wip1807.jpg

And some tweaking of the not real missiles (still working on that issue, may just have to make a new one....

wip1808.jpg

• Like 2

And taking the suggestion about re-adjusting the seating position of the Coyote:

Also added a non-functional MFD to replace the old geometry as part of the cockpit facelift:

wip1810.jpg

Also managed to move around the sticks for the pilot area given the current animation, still WIP.

On a whim an RDA SEC-FOR (Avatar) skin (non-faction, don't want James Cameron to shut me down):

wip1811.jpg

As well as some texture work from Sig [uSMC] on the Kiowa:

wip1812.jpg

• Like 2

Will the OH-58 get working ECM-script?  Will likely get in range of SAM`s.

ECM on a Kiowa? I highly doubt it, the damn thing is so small that it'd slow the aircraft, so no, though I'd like to incorporate that into the XX-92s

What about a semi-automatic flare system? To fly as low and slow and close to ai with superior skill setting mean that we will have a hard time to time when to hit flare button,we will be busy avoiding trees,rocks and everything.

The flare system must know when to to relese a covering barrage of flares to save our ass.

Hi Eric J. I've been using and loving your Taliban pack. One thing I'm noticing is that when you attempt to add items to any of the unit's uniforms, their uniform slots are always empty in the game world.

To duplicate this, if you go into the editor and equip a unit of yours with a weapon, and then put ammo for that weapon in the unit's uniform slot, when you press play and spawn in the game world, the uniform slot is empty. As far as I can tell this is consistent with all of the unit's within the pack.

Note: Is am using RHS/Project OPFOR for the equipment. I haven't had a chance to test vanilla items but can if you want.

Otherwise, everything is going great so thanks so much for the great pack.

What about a semi-automatic flare system? To fly as low and slow and close to ai with superior skill setting mean that we will have a hard time to time when to hit flare button,we will be busy avoiding trees,rocks and everything.

The flare system must know when to to relese a covering barrage of flares to save our ass.

The system created by Kimi-uy enables various programs to be used for various settings and used, so in other words already used.

Hi Eric J. I've been using and loving your Taliban pack. One thing I'm noticing is that when you attempt to add items to any of the unit's uniforms, their uniform slots are always empty in the game world.

To duplicate this, if you go into the editor and equip a unit of yours with a weapon, and then put ammo for that weapon in the unit's uniform slot, when you press play and spawn in the game world, the uniform slot is empty. As far as I can tell this is consistent with all of the unit's within the pack.

Note: Is am using RHS/Project OPFOR for the equipment. I haven't had a chance to test vanilla items but can if you want.

Otherwise, everything is going great so thanks so much for the great pack.

Okay it may be the new system that 1.64 introduced, what weapons exactly are you using?

Some texture tweaking:

wip1813.jpg

wip1814.jpg

As well as Hellfire/Rattler launchers:

wip1815.jpg

• Like 1

Okay it may be the new system that 1.64 introduced, what weapons exactly are you using?

I'm equipping all of the Taliban units with RHS Russian weapons, so RHS Russian ammo would be the only ammo I'm trying to store in their uniform slots. Would it be helpful if I wrote the exact weapon names/classnames/ammo types?

Not really, how are you dong this? Through the Eden edtitor? If so this addMagazine ["30Rnd_556x45_STANAG", 15], etc.

Or are you creating a loadout through Arsenal and using that to add to the unit?

Add me on Steam and we'll attack it that way.

• Like 1

A NATO themed UH-92 (NATO). This version has a metric HUD:

wip1817.jpg

As well as a UH-60M (NATO), so factional skins can be done for that specific faction. Given that the HMD is not present it so far is an appearance rather than most other things, as well as a basis for any NATO-esque skins.

wip1818.jpg