Tonci87

Free Games

Got it, thank you. Had Stronghold back then but lost the CD. Awesome game :)

16 hours ago, Tonci87 said:

Got it, thank you. Had Stronghold back then but lost the CD. Awesome game :)

Frankly this and Crusader HD are the best, not sure how could they screw up so much with the new ones when they had the perfect recipe for success. Even the somewhat decent Crusader 2 is missing stuff.

23 hours ago, krycek said:

Frankly this and Crusader HD are the best, not sure how could they screw up so much with the new ones when they had the perfect recipe for success. Even the somewhat decent Crusader 2 is missing stuff.

Yeah, I honestly don´t know how they could screw up that hard. But I heard the newer Stronghold games are improved by mods. If that is enough to make them better than Crusader I do not know.

Starcraft 2 goes free to play

Starting November 14, you’ll have free access to the original Wings of Liberty single-player campaign and every Co-op Commander, and will be able to unlock access to StarCraft II’s competitive multiplayer content for free.

https://www.starcraft2.com/en-us/

• Like 1

World in conflict was amazing!

Fuck Ubi for cancelling the plans for WiC 2

On 12/6/2017 at 9:43 PM, Tonci87 said:

World in conflict was amazing!

Fuck Ubi for cancelling the plans for WiC 2

I think it's better this way, imagine a WiC2 developed by current Noobysoft adressed to everyone from the casuals to the lowest common denominator that gets depressed if there's any sort of challenge or with the attention span of a goldfish.

True Ubisoft died long ago together with Splinter Cell 1,2 and Chaos Theory, Far Cry 1-3, RS Rogue Spear-Raven Shield, GR and a few others. Back then when you saw Ubisoft logo it actually meant something.

21 hours ago, krycek said:

I think it's better this way, imagine a WiC2 developed by current Noobysoft adressed to everyone from the casuals to the lowest common denominator that gets depressed if there's any sort of challenge or with the attention span of a goldfish.

True Ubisoft died long ago together with Splinter Cell 1,2 and Chaos Theory, Far Cry 1-3, RS Rogue Spear-Raven Shield, GR and a few others. Back then when you saw Ubisoft logo it actually meant something.

True. I have no clue how they could fuck up their good reputation in such a short time.

On 7.12.2017 at 11:08 PM, Evil Organ said:

More info on the creator of this little piece of art...

Guy certainly have mad pencil skills!

Ass Creed 4: Black Flag free between Dec. 12-18. Of course the Ucrap client is also needed.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/12/4/16735252/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-world-in-conflict-free-download-uplay-ubisoft

I read some good things about it a few years ago, apparently they tried to go with different gameplay on this one instead of the usual collect-a-ton climber simulator and this seems the better one from this series. Considering the new Noobysoft this is quite the achievement.

• Like 1