RATM ( Rage Against The Mankind )

The total Modification

This is my dream.

Dynamic and Tactical combat Machine vs Man

Can you imagine?

2 Factions:

Skynet

HK HUNTER KILLER SERIES UNits

300 SERIES HUNTER KILLER- "Fast Walker" bipedal walker, runner-pod Hunter-Killer

MODEL 75 HUNTER KILLER- "Squat"- Heavy urban pacification bipedal unit

AERIAL HKS SCOUT- MODEL 320 TYPE 340d SERIES 12 - high speed scout and close support unit.

AERIAL HK- MODEL A4 TYPE 400c SERIES 400 - Air superiority and close air support unit

AERIAL ST- MODEL A14 TYPE 1400ec SERIES 990- Second generation Aerial HK unit

AERIAL HK- MODEL A5 TYPE 670c SERIES 300- "Suppressor"- Dedicated heavy ground support air mobile unit

AERIAL HK- MODEL A8 TYPE 770c SERIES 500- Heavy, supersonic Terminator transport used to ferry endoskeleton units around the control zones.

AERIAL HK- MODEL A9 TYPE 850t SERIES 700- AWAGCS unit used for enhanced electronic C3 aspects.

TRACKED HUNTER KILLER "TANK"- Heavy urban pacification unit

QUADRUPED HK HUNTER KILLER "CHROME WIDOW"- Advanced walker gun pod

QUADRUPED HUNTER KILLER "CENTURION" - Advanced heavy pacification unit with variable chassis.

TERMINATOR SERIES UNits

T100 SERIES TERMINATOR

T200 SERIES TERMINATOR- "Stick-Man", "Scarecrow" early bipedal service and maintenance robot reconditioned by SKYNET as a make-shift soldier.

T300 SERIES TERMINATOR

T400 SERIES TERMINATOR- Early prototype endoskeleton based combat unit. Mainstay production unit of ground and security forces for six years.

T500 SERIES TERMINATOR- Early mainstay production series of endoskeleton based combat designed units. Includes information on the -R, -S, and -T variants.

T600 SERIES TERMINATOR- "Gaunt"- Psychological warfare experimental model of endoskeleton combat unit with very limited production.

T700 SERIES TERMINATOR

T800 SERIES TERMINATOR- The most successful of all Endoskeleton combat HK units and mainstay of SKYNET ground forces for over ten years. Includes information on the -S and -T aspect variants.

T900 SERIES TERMINATOR

T1000 SERIES ADVANCED PROTOTYPE- Mimetic poly-alloy Terminator- limited production advanced technology (LPAT) infiltration / combat unit.

Source Link: http://www.goingfaster.com/term2029/technicaldata.html

Human Resistance

INFATRYMAN UNits

Weapons and equipments

HK-416 (as of 2018)

M4 Carbine

RPG-7

Plasma weapons

A-10 Warthog

MV-22B

MH-60

UH-1Y

Technicals (humvees, and pick up trucks)

Altis... Post nuke war.

i just planted it.

Thanks BIS for this chance!

Edited by Lordaltair

Especially with A3's native enhanced UGV and UAV support, this should be more than feasible to do. Will keep an eye on this!

Awesome idea! I always thought arma would benefit from mech warfare :D Best of luck to the project I cant wait to play!

I would very much like to see this played out, definitely a new kind of apocalyptic genre other than the standard zombie survival scenario. I applaud your creativity.

Very Glad you guys like the idea.

There are stuff to investigate about copyrights. This has a commercial aim.

It could be the same core with different names, story, and characters.

By now this is just an idea thrown into the cosmos. Let´s Keep dreaming.

If someone want to take it, i could help modeling characters and machines.

Edited by Lordaltair

Oh my god, im speechless,... and extremaly happy. I had not seen it, what a Christmas gift!

I will not be able to work today:D

Thanks,

Plese close this Thread, See you in the future.

I've been under the impression that the content you bring to the contest can't be something related to a existing IP? Terminators would be awesome, but wont using terminator IP be a violation of the rules?

Sign in to follow this