moricky

Arma 3 Assets - Objects, Weapons, Magazines and much more

Arma 3 Assets

200px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F.jpg200px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_I_MRAP_03_hmg_F.jpg200px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_O_Heli_Attack_02_F.jpg200px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_C_Boat_Civil_01_F.jpg200px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_Land_SlideCastle_F.jpg

200px-Arma3_CfgWeapons_srifle_LRR_SOS_F.jpg200px-Arma3_CfgWeapons_launch_NLAW_F.jpg200px-Arma3_CfgWeapons_U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest.jpg200px-Arma3_CfgWeapons_V_BandollierB_rgr.jpg200px-Arma3_CfgWeapons_H_HelmetCrew_B.jpg

Navigating through 1000+ game objects can be a mess. To help you with finding a soldier, vehicle, object, item, weapon or magazine you want, we're going to maintain an official library of Arma 3 Assets on the Community Wiki. Entries are cross-linked, so you can easily access soldier's equipment, weapon accessories or addons they all belong to. Preview images are attached to every object and item with model, so you can check them without even starting the game.

Have fun with modding ;)

Objects

Items

Edited by Moricky
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hm, too bad the images is in jpg format.. Anyway good job! :)

Doesn't six config browser do this already though?

hmm the Wiki version is already far superior to what Six Config Browser does, much nicer as well, would be good to see the images as png though

I am curious about why you need the images in png format. Jpg is totally enough for this job.

Doesn't six config browser do this already though?

Yeah it does. However, in my personal opinion, this is much more organized / cleaner. I can never find what I need on the six config browser. But then again, maybe it's the internet browser I'm using that turns that place into a jumbled up mess whenever I go there. (or something.. idk :p)

It would be useful to have the parent and child classes displayed as well...

Edit: cfgAmmo would be nice too

Edited by trnapster

I am curious about why you need the images in png format. Jpg is totally enough for this job.

Because it is a white background of all of the images? How nice is that, if you want to use them on a website or in a application?

This is awesome, only one setback, when I tried to print it out it only printed out the soldiers and not the vehichles etc. But apart from that thanks alot for this great assest list.

Amazing! this will help me structure my unit much more effectively with less valuable time lost! thankyou BIS

Any chance we could get the assets list in downloaded form as well, or even have an special android/ipad app, similar to the one that are already available. I know I would be prepare to pay for an Arma 3 Assets List app. Put if we could have a way to access this list offline, it would be appreciated.

Hello,

can be created using the command (example createVehicle) water (just a small part of) or vegetation without the need Addon?

Next question (sorry for offtopic):

How do I make the animal move?

(In Arma 2 possible).

Thank you for your response.

Would it be possible to give us the proxy names, memory point names and group names from every model?

This is really useful for script but currently can only be obtained by methods that are not allowed.