Sign in to follow this  
-gonzo-

incorporating new death anims into ECP

Dear fellow OFP-players,

I'm looking for a way to add more death anims like the ones in LIBMOD to my ECP-Resistance. i have grown a bit bored with the standard ones so i'm looking for ways to change this. I have played around with the config but it always crashed on me.

Are there any easy ways to do this, maybe incorporate it into the config like the dezoom death anim addon? Where in the ECP mod do i need to edit this? I cannot find where for example the CombatDyingVer9 is defined.

Thank you in advance,

-Gonzo-

Dear fellow OFP-players,

I'm looking for a way to add more death anims like the ones in LIBMOD to my ECP-Resistance. i have grown a bit bored with the standard ones so i'm looking for ways to change this. I have played around with the config but it always crashed on me.

Are there any easy ways to do this, maybe incorporate it into the config like the dezoom death anim addon? Where in the ECP mod do i need to edit this? I cannot find where for example the CombatDyingVer9 is defined.

Thank you in advance,

-Gonzo-

You have to work on your own animations like Sanc but I have a quick fix for you the MODS that you use have their own custom animations and death animations example LIBMOD has its own animations in the DTA folder. Take the Anim.pbo from LIBMOD to ECP and you will see the animations.