Sign in to follow this  
PantherAl

Latest Nvidia Beta Driver Issue

The latest beta drivers as of 10/3/2013 seem to have an issue with Arma. Installed them, and could not get Arma to run at all. Kept crashing before I even get the splash screen. Uninstalled, and everything is back to normal: so be warned, this batch you might want to skip. :)

Hardware in case it matters:

3820@4.3

Titan SLI

32gb RAM.

Never had issues before this, so I believe its pretty much the drivers are not very good for us.

I've got the drivers and I don't have this problem. So it might possibly something in connection with the hardware you have and the drivers. I'd definitely recommend anyone with the same or similar hardware as you not install it. Does the crash say the usual "Arma3.exe Not Working" or, you know, that message? And what does the rpt say?

using latest betas, no issues, however sweetfx and win 8.1 does not work with arma 3 at all atm

or well, i do have issues, but not related to drivers as far as i can tell, ever since latest patch my game seem to pause for a micro second every second or two, which makes it completely unplayable :/