BloodoftheScribe

FUTARM: Altis/Stratis Inspired Digital Camo

This should really be AAF's default camo as it's their island. Green makes no sense.

This should really be AAF's default camo as it's their island. Green makes no sense.

Why does green make no sense? The purpose of camouflage is to blend in with your surroundings. If these units were deployed to this area for a long amount of time the military would adapt to this climate/terrain. Just like the Marine Corps uses desert MARPAT over in Iraq for example. Im in the process of working on 3 different color variants for this addon as well.

Why does green make no sense? The purpose of camouflage is to blend in with your surroundings. If these units were deployed to this area for a long amount of time the military would adapt to this climate/terrain. Just like the Marine Corps uses desert MARPAT over in Iraq for example. Im in the process of working on 3 different color variants for this addon as well.

You misinterpret. I'm saying your camo really shows up how silly the official AAF camo is as yours blends in great whilst theirs stands out a mile. And as their primary function would be defense it would make sense for their camo to focus on home country colours.

I think by green he means the default AAF green camo... Although I think a camo with your green and "tan" or whatever colors reverse might go better. Maybe. Just seems like most of the islands are kinda tan/brown and then sprinkled with green. Either way can't wait to see your other patterns.

You misinterpret. I'm saying your camo really shows up how silly the official AAF camo is as yours blends in great whilst theirs stands out a mile. And as their primary function would be defense it would make sense for their camo to focus on home country colours.

Ahh I see. I hope you don't think I was attacking what I thought was your opinion or anything. I really wanted to know your thoughts on the matter. I understand what you were saying now. thanks for the feedback!

I think by green he means the default AAF green camo... Although I think a camo with your green and "tan" or whatever colors reverse might go better. Maybe. Just seems like most of the islands are kinda tan/brown and then sprinkled with green. Either way can't wait to see your other patterns.

Thanks! I got about 3 variants in mind! One of them being a tan colored version.

which weapon pack are those rifles from? looking good.

which weapon pack are those rifles from? looking good.

Some are from Massi's SF and Spetsnaz weapon pack, the M16 is from Sham's M16A4 Pack Port (Shammy2010's mod), the optics are from FHQ pack and the M4 is from Design Mastery M4 pack :)

I think they fit well this kind of units, so I used them for the screens, also I am sick of the MX rifles :p

Looking nice

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk 4

Thanks for sending us the updated version mate :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Your work is amazing! Could you propose Massi a partnership with his mods? I think you would kick-ass :cool: overhauling his m24 rifle texture. Say Scifer gave you the suggestion ;)

Your work is amazing! Could you propose Massi a partnership with his mods? I think you would kick-ass :cool: overhauling his m24 rifle texture. Say Scifer gave you the suggestion ;)

I would love to do collabs with anyone! Thanks for your feedback everyone!

Some are from Massi's SF and Spetsnaz weapon pack, the M16 is from Sham's M16A4 Pack Port (Shammy2010's mod), the optics are from FHQ pack and the M4 is from Design Mastery M4 pack :)

I think they fit well this kind of units, so I used them for the screens, also I am sick of the MX rifles :p

thx for the info. i was particularly excited about that sniper rifle. will check out massi's stuff now. was on my todo list anyways.

Excellent work, blends in with Altis' terrain perfectly :)

thx for the info. i was particularly excited about that sniper rifle. will check out massi's stuff now. was on my todo list anyways.

The sniper rifle is from Massi's pack :)

Awesome work!

I have one small request: Can u pls update your readme with the classnames for the desert camo? Alternatively you could just tell me the "pre-/suffix" to call with the provided classnames like "dcam" or whatever you chose it to be.

Thanks for this perfect contribuion to the game!

edit:

the classname

this addUniform "FUTARM_CombatUniform_Full"

does not work.

Edited by ProDomo

I apologize, I will add the class names ASAP! (In my 2.0 Release coming shortly the classnames will be redone to make more sense, Lol)

FUTARM Classnames:

Woodland:

FUTARM_Kitbag

FUTARM_Kitbag_AT

FUTARM_Kitbag_MED

FUTARM_Kitbag_ENG

FUTARM_CombatUniform_mcam

FUTARM_Recon_Wood

FUTARM_CombatUniform_Tee

FUTARM_PlateCarrier1_rgr

FUTARM_PlateCarrier_AT

FUTARM_PlateCarrier_MED

FUTARM_PlateCarrier_ENG

FUTARM_PlateCarrier_GL

FUTARM_Rangemaster

FUTARM_HelmetB

FUTARM_Helmet_AT

FUTARM_Helmet_MED

FUTARM_Helmet_ENG

FUTARM_MilCap

FUTARM_Boonie

Desert:

FUTARM_Kitbag_DES

FUTARM_Kitbag_AT_DES

FUTARM_Kitbag_MED_DES

FUTARM_Kitbag_ENG_DES

FUTARM_CombatUniform_DES

FUTARM_Recon_DES

FUTARM_CombatUniform_Tee_DES

FUTARM_PlateCarrier_DES

FUTARM_PlateCarrier_DES_AT

FUTARM_PlateCarrier_DES_MED

FUTARM_PlateCarrier_DES_ENG

FUTARM_PlateCarrier_DES_GL

FUTARM_Rangemaster_DES

FUTARM_HelmetB_DES

FUTARM_Helmet_DES_AT

FUTARM_Helmet_DES_MED

FUTARM_Helmet_DES_ENG

FUTARM_MilCap_DES

FUTARM_Boonie_DES

Edited by BloodoftheScribe
Classnames Update

Many thanks for this. I'll pay attention to the further development of your amazing work!

Edit: I would love a beanie fitting the Camo patterns (absolutely no must) for light recce units ;)

Edit2: Another detail occured to me today: your "FUTARM_PlateCarrier_GL" seems to have a slightly lower carrying capacity compared to the games default "V_PlateCarrierGL_rgr". I don't know the amount but it results in -inserting this standart loadout for a fireteam teamleader-

this addMagazine "30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag";
this addMagazine "30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag";
this addMagazine "30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag_Tracer";
this addMagazine "30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag_Tracer";
this addMagazine "16Rnd_9x21_Mag";
this addMagazine "16Rnd_9x21_Mag";
this addMagazine "HandGrenade";
this addMagazine "HandGrenade";
this addMagazine "SmokeShellBlue";
this addMagazine "SmokeShellGreen";
this addMagazine "SmokeShellOrange";
this addMagazine "Chemlight_green";
this addMagazine "Chemlight_green";
this addMagazine "1Rnd_Smoke_Grenade_shell";
this addMagazine "1Rnd_Smoke_Grenade_shell";
this addMagazine "1Rnd_SmokeBlue_Grenade_shell";
this addMagazine "1Rnd_SmokeGreen_Grenade_shell";
this addMagazine "1Rnd_SmokeOrange_Grenade_shell";
this addMagazine "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell";

carrying two 40mm less.

Just wanted to let you know.

I am currently making FUTARM replacement files loadout lists (like the one partially displayed above) for all possible loadouts. Far from done still, but if you happen to be interested, just PM me

Edit3: Ok now. The above happens with other vests as well, leaving me wondering, if this is something on my end?

May it be that all FUTARM vests are exactly the same -safe their appearance- concerning capacity?

Edited by ProDomo

BIS is still in the process of changing carry capacities. I wouldn't regard the default items as a good basis for anything at this point. Of course, I say this in spite of a previous post asking for uniform capacities to be updated.