Sign in to follow this  
surfer

[SP-CP04] Hunt For Akazi by Surfer

Hunt For Akazi by Surfer. Voices by Laqueesha and NetTrucker

e7e5pj.jpg

In "Hunt For Akazi" you play the leader or part of a four man amphibious special operations team,

investigating a mysterious container, searching for evidence against the suspected mass murderer General Akazi.

You will be deployed via helicopter, approaching the coast via boat and infiltrate the area underwater.

Study your ingame mission briefing and situation report!

The mission will allow a stealthy approach at night, close quarters combat and sniper/spotter support.

Your Ghost Hawk helicopter will stand by to be called in for MedEvac or close air support.

For my second mission I could win well known and talented voice actors Laqueesha & NetTrucker to create

some extra immersion and atmosphere. A big thanks again for your excellent job!

Here's where you can download the mission:

http://www.mediafire.com/?s4lyj5pi9r8f2w6

Please share your comments or questions if anything is unclear!

Thanks,

Surfer

Edit: .pbo added

Edited by Surfer

Thx for the new mission and thx for the alternative download link i just hate steam workshop , i give it a go tonight and of course i will post some feedback later . Cheers:yay:

Maybe I'm just missing it but you should include a .pbo of the mission in the DL. It looks like it's just a file folder. No big deal for me but others may not know how to turn the folder into a .pbo.

I look forward to checking out this mission

Thanks a lot for pointing that out! Have included the .pbo to the folder. Hope it's ok like this?

Thx for the pbo , this is a very nice mission ! Coop version is good but Can you make a single player version of it? Because in sp ai don't follow you they just stay stuck in the heli and you need to switch role if you want use them .

Edited by darkyautja71

Thanks for your comment! The AI won't react on the "disembark" command because they are afraid to jump of the height. That's why I included the message "Eject: Radio 6-2". So press zero, six, two! Once the AI eject you can continue as planned. Lowering the heli further to allow the disembark made it crash a few times, that's why I prefer the eject.

But it shows I will need to make the Eject command more clear inside the mission.

---------- Post added at 08:50 ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 ----------

I was only able to test the mission in SP so any comments on Coop-playability would be highly appreciated!

Alright i understand why now , yes make the eject command more clear if you can ; don' t worry it' s still a very good mission . keep going mate !

ps : I'm loocking forward for the next release . Have a nice day !

Edited by darkyautja71