I am currently trying to work on a mission but my skills are very limited so I would appreciate some help.

What I would like to know is how to place way-points so as for the enemy AI to move to a certain location. I would like to make enemy patrols so as for the sniper and stealth assault teams to have some hard time moving around.

When I try to copy such way-points from other missions, nothing happens so I am kind of stuck.

Hoping for a quick reply...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is hilarious! :D

I asked for someone to help me on placing waypoints and nothing happened. I hope you guys didn't have the time to explain this to me. Because it was kind of simple. At least the simple things. And this is the editing section. So if anybody read this thread and doesn't know how to place waypoints, here's the thing:

You just select a unit and then you double click on a position on the map, while you have selected waypoints from the top right "corner". Then you select move or anything else and the AI just moves. And there is the section cycle which forces the AI to keep moving patrolling a certain location.

Edited by Helicopterenthusiast