Sign in to follow this  
dezkit

Is there a key binding for collision lights

Pressing L does not turn on/off the collision lights.

I'm also interested in this. I feel that it could be in by default using Ctrl + L. I do a lot of flying and would really love to have collision lights assigned to one of the many buttons on my G940. I fly where my collision lights are constantly turned on/off when transporting troops to and from base.

On mine it's Shift, which is a problem since Shift is my thrust key. I don't remember changing this, so it may be on Shift by default. Maybe.

On mine it's Shift, which is a problem since Shift is my thrust key. I don't remember changing this, so it may be on Shift by default. Maybe.

Hmmm interesting. I've tested every button and none work for me. I can't find even a key that could've something to do with collision lights in Arma 3 controls or in the profile file.

You could give us more info?

Hmmm interesting. I've tested every button and none work for me. I can't find even a key that could've something to do with collision lights in Arma 3 controls or in the profile file.

You could give us more info?

I can't find anything about it on my controls, but since I have Sakura Chan's interaction mod the key used to activate something on the action menu pops up when highlighted. In this case, it was Shift.

It's been a year later and there is still no key binding for the collision lights. At least I'm not finding one. Does anyone know if there is one? I would really love to be able to map this to my HOTAS setup.

There's no keybinding for it; however, you can use the scroll menu that opens with the mouse wheel, and select "Turn Collision Lights On".