STALKERGB

STALKERGB's British Infantry

Hmm, sounds like you need to update the SA80 mod you are using, I've configged my units to use default magazines with the SA80s and AFAIK it wasn't until the second update of Kiory's SA80 that he included the ability for them to use default magazine. TBH been out of the loop for a while so he may have since update again.

@ProGamer/anyone else, I can't actually follow the link you provided so would it be possible to either send me an image of the page or a different link?

after re downloading both about 20 times i finally got it to work. btw are you going to retexture some vehicles like the warrior, wildcat, and merlin

Great job! Been unhappy with the lack of UK equipment, despite that Brits are in the campaign (what is that stuff they are wearing?).

You could make the voices UK accented, as I've seen on another BAF mod. Don't know how hard that would be though. Also be great to see some vehicles in future, such as the merlin, chinook and jackal. Perhaps retextured from arma 2?

I look forward to any updates or improvements you make, though it's great even as it is now!

Got this working ok in the editor with Kiory's SA80 pack. Does anyone know if there are any missions made with these excellent mods?

Hey STALKERGB, great work!

they are awesome!

However, I wanted to know if it's still in your plans resize the MTP uniform model and its vests.

in the page 8 of this thread InstaGoat made a sketch showing this question.

For example, when you use the uniform with some BIS vests, they clipp in each other (or the Mk4 Osprey are too big if used with some BIS uniforms).

In any case, thanks very much man!

Could anyone tell me how I can get the Bowman backpack to work with a taskforce radio long range radio? as soon as I place the radio in the BP I'm unable to open the interface....

^ They're not currently compatible mate! You have to use the TFR Backpack :( Which is a shame because the Bowman backpack looks pretty damn cool!

Hey Stalker,

Great Job on the release, I just got this downloaded a few weeks ago, and have only just had a play ingame. Looking good overall.

Nice work Pal.

Can't seem to get this working on a multiplayer dedibox, there doesn't appear to be a key for it. Any chance of a key please? Really like this mod.

I can't equip the M7 helmet variants at all either in the init field on a chosen troop choice or through the LEA add on. I keep getting a configbin warning. Any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks

Do you plan to work on other uniforms like Woodlant DPM and Desert DPM? also Kiory announced he has good progress on the GL L85A2

So far the mod's great but there's one thing that bugs me. That is the trousers (pants if you're American ;) )...They're too tight, they need to be baggier http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/6pxezk2_4.jpg (105 kB) Something like that would be better in my opinion.

Also can't wait for Woodland/Desert..maybe even Artic versions :)

If someone made PLCE DPM webbing and a DPM shirt and trousers (very sweaty and dirty looking) to go with Kiorys excellent iron sight SA80 I would weep with joy as I loaded up FSF Jungle and turned the heating up.

Config Fix for v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@stkr_bi.png

@ StalkerGB;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

From the Play With Six mod request/support forums:

http://withsix.com/support

STKR_BI - Stakler British Infantry

You host the mod with the dependancy of kioL85A2.

However the file you host holds the older sa80 mod dependacy. So everytime that the STKR_BI inf is used, the error comes up due to the missing sa80 mod.

BI Forums STKR_BI has the optional config file to replace the old one.

Currently you have an old config for a new dependancy

Can I request the new config with the same (new (L85A2)) to be hosted?

STKR_BI: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread...

first post has the new config file link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/n30...

The sa80 mod on its own is slated by the creator thus why he made the la85. Therefore is it fair to say that this can be replaced with the correct cfg file?

Ahhhh THAT's where that was coming from... been racking my brain trying to track that one down...

Cool :)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing these fine models. Much appreciated as they are excellent quality.

I am unable to find the faction classname for these units. Could share them please? Also, if possible, could you tell me, if they are a supported faction in the ALIVE mod?

Cheers

Hello,

Thank you for sharing these fine models. Much appreciated as they are excellent quality.

I am unable to find the faction classname for these units. Could share them please? Also, if possible, could you tell me, if they are a supported faction in the ALIVE mod?

Cheers

Found it myself.....:)

UK_ARMED_FORCES

Hey stalker are you going to add the l86 and British vehicle import mod(s) ?

I guess he would have to ask for permission first. Although it could be an interesting mix.

I guess he would have to ask for permission first. Although it could be an interesting mix.

You can't just download all the addons and give the L86's to the infantry and put them in the Jackals/Landy's? ;)

Guess it would be easier if you're just sticking stuff down. My community have a gear script just for these purposes.

i hope he does import the l86 and British vehicle into his mod as some of us dont no how to change gear load out in the editor, p.s please lol