Sign in to follow this  
Raley87

ToH Rearmed not working

I have the dvd for ToH and just downloaded the 1.06 update with Rearmed included, when I go to launch the Reamed missions: "PMC00: Inception" the game loads and I can see my player but am not able to do anything. The environment around me is functioning but nothing else works. I get the error: "PMC00: Inception contains bad link to a static object. Open it in editor and save again." I cannot seem to find the file in editor either. Kind of disappointed with this. Any help?

The DLC is not supported in TKOH Rearmed.

so what does that mean? I can't use Rearmed now? I dont have any other dlc. My combined operations is not steam

You can use it. It means you can just not play the PMC (lite) mission for example.

Just get community missions instead. :)

forgive me for not completely understanding, im new to the arma and toh community, but if i can't get past the first mission (pmc00 inception) how to i play the community missions?

Edited by Raley87

If I have understood correctly you can find downloadable community missions from the Custom Scenarios TOH sub-forums. And just to point out that after you have installed the Rearmed patch you should go to the Expansions section in your TOH starting menu and see if your Arma games are activated. If not then you can not possibly use any of their content.

ok, i'll give the community missions a go. yep all of the arma content is in the expansions section. this is kind of a disappointment. if i knew it wouldn't do me any good to download the reamed patch because i wouldnt be able to use it at all, i wouldnt have lol

ok, i'll give the community missions a go. yep all of the arma content is in the expansions section. this is kind of a disappointment. if i knew it wouldn't do me any good to download the reamed patch because i wouldnt be able to use it at all, i wouldnt have lol

Well that is not true you know. There are missions and certain servers being started at times that require such addons. You can yourself take a mission and add some Arma content by using the editor. That is by not releasing it, since you should ask permission by the people that made it in the first place.

i have no idea how to do any of this stuff lol i just purchased rearmed because i like ToH and Arma and thought that since they would be combined was cool, sadly i cant seem to get that to work together without that bad link to static object error when i try to play the career mission.

Take a look at hosting these missions. You can play them in multiplayer mode and "single-player" I believe.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?156042-Patrol-Ops-2-Rearmed

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?150398-MP-Combat-Rescue

Now I have altered some missions but I will have to ask for permission if I am to give it to you. We'll see...