Tom_48_97

Localized versions

Hi,

For French translation, emK on crowdin.com ;)

Hi,

For French translation, emK on crowdin.com ;)

Thanks, I will PM you.

Hi,

What's going on with Polish translation ? done ? dead ?

If it's still in progress, then I could help.

Altarotw on crowdin.com

Hi,

What's going on with Polish translation ? done ? dead ?

If it's still in progress, then I could help.

Altarotw on crowdin.com

Hello, of course Polish is continuing. I will answer to you PM. :)

Hello Folks.

I am fluent in english in which I speak, read and write on daily bases - although I love spell checker and god damn dispise the autocorrect that can turn poetic sentence into vomit of drunken brain.

I live in Ireland.

And I am native speaking Czech, which you probably have a lot of.

I would like to throw my bit in anyway since I am in first year of video game design and would like to learn to work on community based projects to see how it works in the world of localisation services within the industry. I do have plenty of time to give to the translation and since I live in ireland, i am in relatively comfortable spot if you have to be dealing with time zones.

From past experience coaching and management is something I can build on to help or support the process.

Oh, and my crowding nickname is the same as here MrFrederick

Edited by MrFrederick

Bonjour tout le monde ,

Je manie l'anglais et le français (natif) , I'm 56 years old and plenty of time as retired person !

So if you need help in french localization , I'm there (je suis là) and ready to help with that great adventure of TKOM.

Have a great day !

Jiemo on Crowdin.com

Hello Folks.

I am fluent in english in which I speak, read and write on daily bases - although I love spell checker and god damn dispise the autocorrect that can turn poetic sentence into vomit of drunken brain.

I live in Ireland.

And I am native speaking Czech, which you probably have a lot of.

I would like to throw my bit in anyway since I am in first year of video game design and would like to learn to work on community based projects to see how it works in the world of localisation services within the industry. I do have plenty of time to give to the translation and since I live in ireland, i am in relatively comfortable spot if you have to be dealing with time zones.

From past experience coaching and management is something I can build on to help or support the process.

Oh, and my crowding nickname is the same as here MrFrederick

Hello, please send me a PM with your email. Thanks!

Bonjour tout le monde ,

Je manie l'anglais et le français (natif) , I'm 56 years old and plenty of time as retired person !

So if you need help in french localization , I'm there (je suis là) and ready to help with that great adventure of TKOM.

Have a great day !

Jiemo on Crowdin.com

Hello, please send me a PM with your email. Thanks!

Hi there, I can help if you are still looking for english to french translator,

My nickname in crowdin.com is cortex_85

Cheers

Hi there, I can help if you are still looking for english to french translator,

My nickname in crowdin.com is cortex_85

Cheers

Hello, thank you for your interest, please contact me via PM and let me know your email. :)

Hi ! I'd like to join your team to translate Take On Mars. I speak english and french. Reveillez vous les francais qu'on finisse ce jeu ;)

My adress on crowdin is alexcouput@hotmail.fr this is not my first translate, I participated in the translation of Sofascore so I know how to use the site.

Also, anybody who is willing to help but has not yet been added to the project, please send me a PM here on forums!

Hey, my name is Lauri and I am fluent in Dutch and English. I am confident I can help you translate a major part of the game to Dutch would you be interested. Just say the word if you need me. I'll help this game become great in any way I can.

Have a nice day.

Hey, my name is Lauri and I am fluent in Dutch and English. I am confident I can help you translate a major part of the game to Dutch would you be interested. Just say the word if you need me. I'll help this game become great in any way I can.

Have a nice day.

Thank you for your interest, we are already communicating via PM. :)

Hiya,

I speak Dutch all day, let me know if you still need help with that language and I'll gladly create a crowdin language and help out where possible.

Marijn

Thank you for your interest, we are already communicating via PM. :)

Waiting for you to add me then, so I can get started. :D

Waiting for you to add me then, so I can get started. :D

Gonna respond in a moment.

Hiya,

I speak Dutch all day, let me know if you still need help with that language and I'll gladly create a crowdin language and help out where possible.

Marijn

Thank you for the interest, even if Dutch is beyond the scope now, we can let you work on it, as SweetVRgamer also offered his help. Please send me a forum PM with your email.

Thank you for the interest, even if Dutch is beyond the scope now, we can let you work on it, as SweetVRgamer also offered his help. Please send me a forum PM with your email.

Will do. Reading the quote in the email and then the (edited) posts here was quite confusing at first ;)

Will do. Reading the quote in the email and then the (edited) posts here was quite confusing at first ;)

Yep, sorry, it was a draft, hope it is clear now. :)

Yep, sorry, it was a draft, hope it is clear now. :)

No worries, it's clear. I know the deal, I'm a moderator on an IPB forum as well :D (editing without "this post has been edited" notifications for instance)

• Like 1

Hello, i don't know if it's too late but i have sent you a PM for the french translation. :)