Sealife

Take On Mars Troubleshooting

Hi KBBW123,

That is unpleasant, and I've seen this error a few times now. The cause is not yet entirely sure, but could I ask you for your system specs please? Please include spec of your HDD too please.

lemme see...

AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8CPUs), ~4.0GHz

Gygabite Radeon HD7850 2gb

16 GB DDR3 RAM

ASRock 970 Xtreme4

Samsung HD753LJ ATA Device 750 GB

external HDD: Seagate Expansion Desk USB Device 2TB

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

DX11

and i i remember correctly a 750w Be Quiet Power supply.

I hope this covers all :)

I got something for you :)

I was playing MP and suddenly I got propelled upwards and died. Upon respwaning, the game speed was abnormally high so I left the session for safer grounds (Main menu) only to see planet Mars spinning equally fast.

I restarted the game and all was fine, but I thought I'd share this with you.

Edited by Maio

Hey Dram any new info for the crash with the ccsettings.xml? still haven't been able to launch the game even once

Hey KBBW123, we are in the process of getting hardware that will help us reproduce the issue here, but it seems we have moved forward and have some idea of what could cause this :)

Hey KBBW123, we are in the process of getting hardware that will help us reproduce the issue here, but it seems we have moved forward and have some idea of what could cause this :)

Great to hear that! Hope to play soon then! :D

Hi guys,

i wanna play with my friends, but sometime can, another time i can't see his server.

When i did't see his server, then my server list is other like his.

What can i do?

Hi guys,

i wanna play with my friends, but sometime can, another time i can't see his server.

When i did't see his server, then my server list is other like his.

What can i do?

Hi Szurke,

Very strange that, you should be able to see all servers without a problem. I noticed that there was an issue with the steam store on friday or so, so perhaps it was just a temporary issue. Would it be possible to re-try with your friends? If it does not show up for some or the lists are different, could I also kindly ask for you and your friends to take screenshots of the server list at the same time and upload it here? It would really help get an idea of what is happening. Thank you!

Hi everyone !

Hope everyone is doing well.

Love Love Love this game!

Need to see if anyone knows why the cable will not attach to the plugs  ...... green cable end on green plug ..... red cable end on red plug.

It was working before and now they will not assemble.

Thanks ahead of time for your helpful replies.

How can i move inside a space station? i can move my cam around but i cant move my guy in any way.

Hello there space cowboys!!!

SPACE PROGRAM

QUESTION:

Once landed with my rover in mars, im ready for start my mission. Everything going perfect, in NAV mode i see some spots where I can perform some experiments, so I move there, I do the photo mission perfectly... the problem is when I need to perform an experiment with instruments. I see the area marked and showing a label with diferent experiment types label, for example (APXS, MICRO, DRILL)... cicling the names in red, when I select any of those, it change color to normal so i can perform the experiment. After finished just 1 of those 3 types... all area disappear!!!, its like I need to choice between those 3 types of experiments, but only 1 can be done??

BUG: DANGEROUS ONE!!!, i was using a Large Rover with the Robotic Arm. All works perfectly ONLY if I manage it manually. Using the console, try to send this orders to the rover:

1. Create a point on ground close to you.

2. UNSTOW ROBOTICARM1 (It should deploy your robotic arm)

3. TOPT ROBOTICARM1 (It should move and aim to the point you created, but.... SURPRISE! It crash (not the game, just the arm) and you will lose all instruments in the Roboticarm), so... unable to continue with mission.

MANNED MISSIONS

BUG:

I was testing several scenarios, but in "SP Prototype Cydonia", i cannot load a savegame!!! Why?? after hours and hours working hard... i cannot load the savegame, it is freezed in the loading screen, even no crash to desktop, no pop ups, just freeze. I need to use CTRL+ALT+DEL for close the program... when lucky! other times i need just suspend computer due the freezed window dont show my desktop hahahaha.

Anyway... CONGRATULATIONS FOR THIS AWESOME Game!!!

ADMINS

Im new here, so i has not enough time for navigate all forums and so on, but I want to say, i can colaborate with Spanish translation. I have a lot of time at the moment (jobless.... argh) so... If you want, it will be a pleasure!

Hi everyone !

Hope everyone is doing well.

Love Love Love this game!

Need to see if anyone knows why the cable will not attach to the plugs  ...... green cable end on green plug ..... red cable end on red plug.

It was working before and now they will not assemble.

Thanks ahead of time for your helpful replies.

From my experience green goes to red and red goes to green... i know it seems a tad silly but think of it as red is output and green is input, or vice versus i always seem to mix that up.

I have tried to find a answer or solution for this from steam community but nothing...

My pc specs:

i7-6700

gtx 1070

16gb ddr4

Game doesnt start at all. It says synching and it goes back to steam. I have tried to start it using the .exe file, i have deleted mods (that i dont even have), i have unistalled->installed, fixed the cache files...i have done it all. WTF is wrong and how am i able to play this? Thanks in advance

On 5/9/2016 at 11:04 AM, Kimzu said:

From my experience green goes to red and red goes to green... i know it seems a tad silly but think of it as red is output and green is input, or vice versus i always seem to mix that up.

GREEN= Energy OUT (OutPut)

RED=Energy IN (InPut)

For example, in Solar panel, you have GREEN connections, the energy flow from inside of panel to outside, plug there something to get in the energy IN (the RED conenction) so in the other side of the cable you have the GREEN output. In that output you will can connect the Refiney (RED connections because need the energy go IN) or another cable for loooong connections hahaha.

http://imgur.com/a/IO95B

I am having a problem in take on mars.  The problem i am having is adding canisters to the different types of equipment.  This is happening in all game modes except training. I am playing on steam via a PC, and have deleted and downloaded the game twice.  I still cant load canisters in any equipment.

I'm having issues with the mouse control. After the update the mouse went from smooth motion to this choppy mess. For example you turn right or left and it is smooth but you stop and its like you hit a wall and stop. If you wiggle right and left there is a pause in the stop for like 1 sec before you start moving again. I tried playing with the mouse resolution and there was no change.

On 1/3/2017 at 0:34 PM, jmayr2000 said:

I'm having issues with the mouse control. After the update the mouse went from smooth motion to this choppy mess. For example you turn right or left and it is smooth but you stop and its like you hit a wall and stop. If you wiggle right and left there is a pause in the stop for like 1 sec before you start moving again. I tried playing with the mouse resolution and there was no change.

There is an option in menu, Input. Fluid Camera Movement = YES

I hope this help hehe.

Hello! Please edit mainmenu_full.layout in <widget class="ButtonWidget" name="Multiplayer"> , <property name="text" value="#main_menu_multiplayer" />.

And Please add support for Russian letters in fonts teutonmager, I will translate the game for myself

thank you