Sign in to follow this  
infection

[Release] Arma2 SQL-Life 0.1

Thanks for this stat saver Infection !

im just on my way out - i can assist you with this when i get back - i think onplayerdisconnect is the same as onplayerconnected that it only runs on the server.

I have it saving on joining and disconnecting no problem, so it can be done. maybe have a chat about this swap ideas etc...

That'd be great!

what i was getting at was:

what line of code have you added to these files to do this, and can it be done without the dialog box opening...ie hidden save.

_inventory = [iNV_InventarArray] call inv_to_string;

[player, kontostand, _inventory, INV_LizenzOwner, streetrep] call s_save_stats;

That saves all stats except vehicles.

Edited by Infection

just got back - if you are around tomorrow infection ill shout you and i can show you what i have done - bit messy at mo - but works

Found another glitch, seems that ona server restart or when 2 or more players join at the same time, it either does not create a profile in the database or wipes old data and replaces it with default setup.

This must happen whilst the first joiner or 1 player is retreiving their data.

May need to look at placing players in a que to recieve there stats or create data in the the database. perhaps on player spawn it would place in que then once "x" is not busy it loads/creates info.

Found another glitch, seems that ona server restart or when 2 or more players join at the same time, it either does not create a profile in the database or wipes old data and replaces it with default setup.

This must happen whilst the first joiner or 1 player is retreiving their data.

May need to look at placing players in a que to recieve there stats or create data in the the database. perhaps on player spawn it would place in que then once "x" is not busy it loads/creates info.

I've just tested this with one more person (2 people in total) we both joined exact same time I will test this with several people later tonight when they get on. We both got our profiles loaded, I tried again with me loading and him creating a new profile worked fine aswell, could you provide a little more detail? Logs aswell would be great, you can find them in

Edit: I'd like to point out it saves for each side so if you play blufor then switch to civ you won't have that money. Important: When it looks for your save it checks your name, UID and side. So if you name change you will have a new profile. I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep the name checker in, I tought it was a good idea incase people would like to switch their profile but could also mean trouble for people that don't know about it.

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Arma2NET

Edited by Infection

Thanks for sending us your release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Having major issues when lots of people join, like after a server restart, not all player stats load, and some hang on the load stats screen, need like a cue system when players join, and how did the save on disconnect go?

Edited by TriGGa

Having major issues when lots of people join, like after a server restart, not all player stats load, and some hang on the load stats screen

Again I need to see your logs.

You can find them here:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Arma2NET

Currently I'm not running into this issue so I need more info on why it's happening to you.

need like a cue system when players join, and how did the save on disconnect go?

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL Log:

Info: 21:34:29 - Logging started in directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/logs/

Info: 21:34:29 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.

Info: 21:34:29 - Version number: 0.1.0.0

Info: 21:34:29 - Loading databases...

Warning: 21:34:29 - Unable to find the Databases.txt file here: D:\Servers\TestServer\@Arma2NET\Databases.txt

Error: 21:34:29 - Unable to find the Databases.txt here: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt

Info: 21:34:29 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt

Info: 21:35:35 - Logging started in directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/logs/

Info: 21:35:35 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.

Info: 21:35:35 - Version number: 0.1.0.0

Info: 21:35:35 - Loading databases...

Warning: 21:35:35 - Unable to find the Databases.txt file here: D:\Servers\TestServer\@Arma2NET\Databases.txt

Error: 21:35:35 - Unable to find the Databases.txt here: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt

Info: 21:35:35 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt

might be conficting with old stat save files?

need like a cue system when players join, and how did the save on disconnect go?

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL Log:

Info: 21:34:29 - Logging started in directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/logs/

Info: 21:34:29 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.

Info: 21:34:29 - Version number: 0.1.0.0

Info: 21:34:29 - Loading databases...

Warning: 21:34:29 - Unable to find the Databases.txt file here: D:\Servers\TestServer\@Arma2NET\Databases.txt

Error: 21:34:29 - Unable to find the Databases.txt here: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt

Info: 21:34:29 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt

Info: 21:35:35 - Logging started in directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/logs/

Info: 21:35:35 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.

Info: 21:35:35 - Version number: 0.1.0.0

Info: 21:35:35 - Loading databases...

Warning: 21:35:35 - Unable to find the Databases.txt file here: D:\Servers\TestServer\@Arma2NET\Databases.txt

Error: 21:35:35 - Unable to find the Databases.txt here: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt

Info: 21:35:35 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt

might be conficting with old stat save files?

This tells me nothing, I need to see

Arma2OAservers.rpt is the most important one.

managed to work it with removal of cba on players side - and it saves/loads on connect and disconnect - server does it all - player is not allowed access - once i get it up to scratch and a little bit tidier ill send you the file

managed to work it with removal of cba on players side - and it saves/loads on connect and disconnect - server does it all - player is not allowed access - once i get it up to scratch and a little bit tidier ill send you the file

That's awsome, looking forward to it!

I need help, i can´t join my server. This is the problem: Takistan_Life_Revolution.Takistan\statsave\dialogs\savemenu.hpp, line 309:/savemenusd/controls.Rsc.Listbox_1500: Undefined base class 'RscListbox'

Okey i fix the problem, but the script dont save the stats.

I currently cannot help people setting this up as I'm very busy in real life atm. However if any bugs come across report them here and I will look into them however might take a while because like I said I'm very busy in real life.

**EDIT***

Feel free to delete this post, I figured it our myself. :)

Edited by ALRMatty

Small and not needed update!

Currently testing a new dev version that does not requier CBA, I changed the converters to use Toarray and Tostring, currently only in testing though so I'm not certain how efficent this is nor how well it works!

Major update! Changelog is in first post!

Very excited for this update, I hope you will like it!

Thanks for sending us your updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

what sql-mod should it run on?

Wow, I'm such an idiot I forgot to add arma2mysql to the required list. Sorry, will be added.