Sign in to follow this  
Cunico

Hidden Identity Pack v1.

SAS2_zps449bfffa.jpg

This is a WIP of the SAS shemagh. Going off of a video, so it's kind of hard. I like it so far though.

Will these be in addition to the ones already in the pack or will they be replacing the current models?

They will be an addition to the other pack. I can no longer do anything to the other pack due to losing the source files when my HDD crashed. There is still good stuff in the pack though.

I ran into an issue, I don't have a P: Drive and without that when I release these new models there will not be any textures on them. I can't find any posts regarding what to do if you don't want a P: Drive, I heard you don't need one for Arma 3.

@Cunico, EircJ had this same issue with his SCARs and Ultimax models... LtsThomas figured out -> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?170181-EricJ-Release-thread&p=2591478&viewfull=1#post2591478

It has to do with the way you´ve linked up your texture files in Oxygen... waiting anxiously for the second take on your pack =)

That might work, hopefully. I will give it a whirl thanks for the headsup Lib. I can't wait as well lol.

New mod v3.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Spec4Mods , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.