Sign in to follow this  
4spirin

Proxy does not appear on vehicles

admins - this topic can be removed

Edited by 4spirin
solution is found

If you find the solution to your problem, please think of others who may have the same problem and provide them with the answer you found.

"I found the solution myself! not all proxies are working correctly with the vehicle. but even so some of the work. if you do your proxy from class ProxyWeapon then your proxy appear on the vehicle in game correctly."

If you find the solution to your problem, please think of others who may have the same problem and provide them with the answer you found.

"I found the solution myself! not all proxies are working correctly with the vehicle. but even so some of the work. if you do your proxy from class ProxyWeapon then your proxy appear on the vehicle in game correctly."

and why you think it's the right decision? =) You checked it in person? I have not received any confirmation here and asked to delete this topic so as not to mislead people. thank you that was returned unverified information.

Well you stated your problem was solved by doing what you wrote before you asked the topic to be deleted.