TxT

US Destroyer Ship (WIP)

Looking into it. but i always had that in mind.

Maybe, but the LCAC is too big for the LCS1 it can not be stored in the LCS1 if that's what your thinking. I would need to make mini version of LCAC it so that you can transport somthing out of the LCS1 from sea. The LCS1 will be able to dock if there is any dock nearby. What i mean is that you can only dock the LCS 1 at real dock not just drive the ship in to the land where the water is not deep enough, And thats where the LCAC comes in :)

Awesome. By dock, do you mean just drive it and navigate it next to the dock, jump out and hope u land on the dock, and not in the water? Or so you jump out on the ship and run down a stair or something to the dock? 

The ship will be awesome anyhow!

Just wanted to say that my message about polycounts earlier isn't so important anymore, once upon a time the game would crash or throw nasty visual distortion if you exceeded the vert count.  However I just stress tessed something with the release of apex with over 100K points and 200K faces and it still rendered, so go crazy.  (I wouldn't recommend 200K though personally cause that did start to cause some stuttering)