Sign in to follow this  
gavinthecat

Best AI/Group Info Sharing Mod?

Hi there guys,

I was wondering what mod you might recommend that adds the most enhancement to the AI in terms of combat / utilising cover/ smoke retreats/ and so forth / medics / injured guys getting dragged and so forth along with an AI that allows groups to share information. For example allowing groups to automatically respond to contacts etc?

I was rather looking for a mod that might do this within the editor rather than mission scripts per say. Any thoughts or recommendations?

I think UPSMON covers most of those things.

Yep concur upsmon is the best, and really simple to set up in a mission :-)

But there are alot of AI mods out there, and for me, i get the best combi out of upsmon, tpwcas and ASR_AI. But i also sometimes use some parts of slx_ai, GL4 and zeus_ai. The best way is to test and see what suits best for you :-)

Also, there are some little more advanced mods like HAC that takes alittle longer to setup, but can give you a challenging AI strategy commander if you want big scale battles.

Right well lot's to choose from! I like the simplicity of the GL4 for setting up quick engagements, but the depth in UPSMON and HAC i'm gonna definately take a look at. Those kinds of battlefield AI's I find to be among the most exciting developments. So you would actually use Zeus and ASR in conjunction (I thought Zeus was supposed to be outdated or not fully compatable etc?) Is that the case with using it with ACE or?

Thanks for the replies gentlemen :)