petracephas

ARMSCor Mod 3.0.3 (Work in progress)

Looking good :)
Thanks
Glad to see the NTW-20 on the list, are you going to have the other variants of it as well?
I was planning on having the 20mm and 14.5mm versions. Not sure about the 12.7mm version? It's mainly used for training as I understand it.
Speaking of, I believe the NTW-14.5 recently got a kill at 2125m in the Congo.
Yes. Nice to see the boys distinguishing themselves again.

---------- Post added at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:22 ----------

Outstanding work so far, but I have a question:
Thanks
With the Rooikat (Can't start work on this soon enough in my view), will you be doing just the 76mm version, or are you going to do some of the proposed variants that have been considered (The 105mm armed one, the AA, and so on)?
Agreed. I already have a Ratel 90 model so that will be my first vehicle but the Rooikat will be the second. I was planning on doing the 76, 105 and SPAAG versions. I was also thinking of comming back later to do more versions. Some of the prototype stuff they did was very cool. :)

If you have any reference picture please send them to me at ARMSCor.Mod(a)gmail.com. I only have one picture of 105 version and one of 105 version. 76 I've got tons. Any pictures of the interior would be a massive help. I have none.

Looks cool, maybe I'm a bit picky, but it would be nice if you add the full screen ( the big one, so we can see the details in the uniform :) )

:p Yes, you are right. There are still some issues, so I opted for a distance shot. This weeks update, Sunday the 22nd, will have close ups and hopefully a playable squad for those interested in the Alpha release.

Looking excellent as always! :)

If you still need an extra hand to help out with scripting, configs and some basic texture work then let me know.

Wish I had some pics PC: Only stuff I saw was back during my time in the Cav when we used SA stuff as a wild card to trick up know it alls. South Africa has come up with some really good stuff that only in the past 6-10 years have really got the accolades they deserve (MRAPs are by and large a South African invention decades ago that is copied by one and all now days). Personally, the Rooikat and G5/6 are personal can't wait to see items... even if I have been on the receiving end of Iraqi G5's: most annoying when nothing you have has the range to hit back.

A quick update. Frikkie has been hard at work creating excellent models, the guy is a machine. :eek:

aMnNnjY.jpg

vNbys3K.jpg

To see lots more and get frequent updates regarding the development of ARMSCor please visit our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/ARMSCorMod

Any questions and suggestions are welcome. :)

Looking great i cant wait to do some joint ops with any units out there that are using this. Keep it up boys

looking good, the A109 is real nice, i am trying to get a mission set up for the A109.

Help needed! Please!

I have been stuck on this problem for almost a week now and my mod progress is suffering because of it.

When I start my aircraft/planes engine it tips over backwards. Changing the center of gravity does nothing. I have deleted the geo-lod and replaced it with a box for testing. No change. Moved the model around in Object Builder aka O2, no effect. In my script I have -- simulation = "airplane"; -- If I comment this out it stops tipping but then steering on the ground no-longer works. I'm ready to pull what little hair I have let out.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o703/petracephas/arma32014-05-1608-59-33-82_zps90cf6f6c.png (619 kB)

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o703/petracephas/arma32014-05-1608-57-36-32_zps38cedf10.png (603 kB)

Help needed! Please!

I have been stuck on this problem for almost a week now and my mod progress is suffering because of it.

When I start my aircraft/planes engine it tips over backwards. Changing the center of gravity does nothing. I have deleted the geo-lod and replaced it with a box for testing. No change. Moved the model around in Object Builder aka O2, no effect. In my script I have -- simulation = "airplane"; -- If I comment this out it stops tipping but then steering on the ground no-longer works. I'm ready to pull what little hair I have let out.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o703/petracephas/arma32014-05-1608-59-33-82_zps90cf6f6c.png (619 kB)

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o703/petracephas/arma32014-05-1608-57-36-32_zps38cedf10.png (603 kB)

Might want to ask in the scripting thread on this one, im sure someone who follows those threads can more than likley help you with this issue. Great work so far, really looking forward to this mod.

Check out U.C.S.V â—¾added center of mass hard limit .Check the Sniper version of U.C.S.V too for how they did simmilar changes to their problems to make theirs work better.

Petra... massive fan of the A109 you have released in the Beta and ive already discussed with you your plans for it. I was wondering what plans you had in mind for the super lynx as I am with a british GU and as such am interested to see what you can do with it

The A109 is fantastic.

On the other hand, I find strange to have create more nations just for the A109, that blocks the menu.

But excellent mod! I adore the A109!

Edited by Drakedaeron

:D

Sorry if this bothers you. You can delete the SE.pbo, BE.pbo, AU.pbo and NZ.pbo files. This should get rid of it for you. You will unfortunately have too do this after each update.

---------- Post added at 09:06 ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 ----------

Hey PetraCephas!

I'm really enjoying your Mod.

Can't wait for the final version!

I like to make a request/suggestion if I may.

I have a crush for the clean style of the Galil R4 but the impossibility to attach optics makes me sad!

I was wondering if is possible to create a side mount rail like these for the R4:

http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/imgs/imi-galil.jpg (143 kB)

Anyway, keep up this great project and thanks!!

Hey deniodan

Have you tried the R4 ACR? It has a optic and side mount. You can also try the R5 ACR. This is a carbine version of the R4 and it has optic, side and silencer capabilities.

Oh man sorry, I made a confusion!

Yes, I tried the ACR versions. They are great but the model are a liiittle different from the classic Galil!

I was referring to the R4 or R5 (Non ACR) but with a side mount picatinny rail similar to the AK's ones where the rail is no fixed on the top of the gun (Sudden's and Toadie's has something like these side mounts on theirs AK's packs)

Just like those examples here:

145297.jpg

galil002.jpg

image.php?di=O07Q

http://guntech.com/galil/pri_mount-1.jpg (137 kB)

PHOTO-3.jpg