You're fighting a losing battle, much like prohibition of alcohol in North America in the last century.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, gossamersolid said:

You're fighting a losing battle, much like prohibition of alcohol in North America in the last century.

lol , no shit - this issue must be fixed by BI and people must know that you can't upload anything to SW because you can ....

On 7/29/2017 at 1:54 AM, roberthammer said:

lol , no shit - this issue must be fixed by BI and people must know that you can't upload anything to SW because you can ....

I don't think it's necessarily something BI can fix.

If you think about it, this has always been something that can be done. Before steam workshop, what stopped somebody from downloading your mod and uploading it to one of many websites out there that allow you to easily upload files?

Pretty much the only workaround is that you post your mod to steam workshop so at least you're getting the recognition. 

Honestly, I know some people (including yourself) don't like what the steam workshop is, but it's not going anywhere - it's here to stay.

• Like 4

On 2017-7-28 at 10:20 AM, gossamersolid said:

Much like Gun prohibition in Brazil

• Like 1

Hi

I read the topic now and how your fashion was stolen
This is very bad and such people must be punished
I hope that you will give the world your weapons
I will hope

Just found three more today, it's like some of these people are reading this topic and seeing how much displeased you are, and are trying to piss you off

More likely they aren't reading the forums and doing reuploads because they can with one simple button ....

• Like 1

Speaking of reuploading, can you put up a mirror to another website like google drive? I find media fire and the unpaid access to armaholic to be incredibly slow (Both at <200kb/s). :/

Check out "mattkf03" on Steam.

It's like he owns your stuff.

Here's another one, "c.walker8691".

Edited by discororo
update

On 8/14/2017 at 10:34 AM, zacharypw said:

Is this going to be updated again or are you done and the mod is as is?

Yeah seriosuly

This mod is on hold , not dead but i am super busy with the other mod atm plus real life stuff

also those steam uploads doesn't help it either

• Like 4

Just now, roberthammer said:

This mod is on hold , not dead but i am super busy with the other mod atm plus real life

also those steam uploads doesn't help it either

ohh okay understood hopefully in the future we can get more have you ever tried to ask some other modders for some help on the side to speed up the process ? 

Is there any serious bug actually? I usually equip this pack´s Glocks, SIG-228 or M9 even the Gsh-18, and I don´t get any error, and the pistols work as they should... why people poke RH from time to time asking about updates? Expecting ew pistols? If it ain´t broken (and the modder is busy), why pester? 

Indeed, the SWS IP theft is another menace to this long lived and (at least on its glory days) respectful and friendly community of creators and fans =P

I fear that the veteran and seasoned modders won´t be longing if this current state of affairs persistis (damn entitled kids... Arma4 will be either vanilla or stolen ported IP at this pace :down:)

I feel your pain RH, sorry for my rant (and keep up the awesome work on ASTFOR and other side projects)

Cheers

• Like 1