Are you following this thread?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following this thread?

• Yes
    • No

I would love to see woodland print, in the end, it's a video game. Options are always nice :)

And these are the actual G3 cut not the AC cut you showed a little while ago right? Because if you do woodies in AC cut..... the Crye god will be angry.

That last model I showed a while ago was astast AC.. this is a totally new model I made and it is G3.

I would love to see woodland print, in the end, it's a video game. Options are always nice :)

Rest assured, we bent the timecontinum to get propper scaled woodland patterns. All Patterns we use on Uniforms and equipment are recreated from images we took from our personal gear and completly rebuild in Illustrator.

Sealife Experts?? That would be SEALS? And it that sing that we will see more diving suits and equipment?

Sealife Experts?? That would be SEALS? And it that sing that we will see more diving suits and equipment?

That is something meh brain... but it will be later on down the road.

Nice woodland texture.

Hey i forgot, is this mod in MANW or not?

If it was would you vote for it?

Yes.

You can vote for as many mods as you want, so no reason for me to not vote for a quality one like this.

The votes or "supports" are not what determines the winner, it just let's them filter "random dayz shitty copy virus" from actual mods people want.

For instance, some posted "mods" with no pictures and shitty, useless descriptions, they got like 2 votes, for obvious reasons.

Maybe you already know how it works

Yes.

You can vote for as many mods as you want, so no reason for me to not vote for a quality one like this.

The votes or "supports" are not what determines the winner, it just let's them filter "random dayz shitty copy virus" from actual mods people want.

For instance, some posted "mods" with no pictures and shitty, useless descriptions, they got like 2 votes, for obvious reasons.

Maybe you already know how it works

....... ;)

Dude you dont even know, some guy spammed MANW before with like, 8 mods... all some random picture of some ukranian flag with a guys face... not sure what it was supposed to be but they had the most random names, like "wida" and other random stuff... the description was "asdasad"

I think if you entered manw, you might do a better job then those guys :)

Should this be in the MANW contest? No clue.... maybe some more WIP images would help us decide meatball ;) ;)

No KGB_Helljumper they are not, they are still pretty much game, as you would say

http://i.gyazo.com/cfbebcd40278623b3ae40503aa20745c.png (253 kB)

But to be honest with all of you. It is becoming a huge pile of work splitt between very few individuals. I know that Mr. Meat is litteraly working day and night on models, configs, UVs and weighting models. While i am doing highpoly models as well as sculpting and texturing pretty much right after i come home and had lunch.

Though we are making good and steady progress it is becoming somewhat of an endurance test because, quiet frankly, i myself am already pretty fed up with all the work though i keep moving onward because i know this is not only important to me but also very important to the rest of the team.

It can happen easily, especially with large projects. Texturing alone is a task. Add everything else, easy to get burnt out. It helps to step away for a weekend and let loose

No KGB_Helljumper they are not, they are still pretty much game, as you would say

http://i.gyazo.com/cfbebcd40278623b3ae40503aa20745c.png (253 kB)

But to be honest with all of you. It is becoming a huge pile of work splitt between very few individuals. I know that Mr. Meat is litteraly working day and night on models, configs, UVs and weighting models. While i am doing highpoly models as well as sculpting and texturing pretty much right after i come home and had lunch.

Though we are making good and steady progress it is becoming somewhat of an endurance test because, quiet frankly, i myself am already pretty fed up with all the work though i keep moving onward because i know this is not only important to me but also very important to the rest of the team.

"Put the lotion on the skin"..... appreciate your hard work.

Dude you dont even know, some guy spammed MANW before with like, 8 mods... all some random picture of some ukranian flag with a guys face... not sure what it was supposed to be but they had the most random names, like "wida" and other random stuff... the description was "asdasad"

I think if you entered manw, you might do a better job then those guys :)

Nah. What you described is GOTY material. No way excellently-crafted content can top that.

I was curious, for the MARSOC guys, are yall going to be using solely the Crye gear, or will you be also modeling raid modded BDU's?

I was curious, for the MARSOC guys, are yall going to be using solely the Crye gear, or will you be also modeling raid modded BDU's?

As for now we will be using different variants of CRYE. We are pressing for an initial release and then there will be updates adding more gear, uniforms, and weapons.

Can we expect a Block II M4A1 for the MARSOC units?

Depends on the other guys. I've been working on a few techniques over the time like baking normals and it's definitely going to help the weapon department. As of right now I'm helping with some of the kit, even though I consider myself allergic to anything other than hard surface / solid models. :P

But to answer the question fully, check the OP. It's updated as future content. :)